CONFIRMED George Baldock joins from MK Dons

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I seriously am looking forward already to this season as much as I looked forward as a kid to Mums steak and kidney pie with gravy you could stand a spoon up in on Sundays.

Not proper gravy if you're using a spoon mate. That shit needs to be able to be picked up with a fork before it's considered proper gravy!

Looks to have decent pace but doesn't seem to go round the fullback too often. The way he drives forward from rb into space in the middle reminds me of brayford when he first arrived.

He'll bring a different set skills, so the way he approaches an attacking situation will offer new possibilities. If he becomes a regular first team fixture we'll soon discover the advantages of having him in the team. He looks assured, has good technical skills, and has a good engine which will help in supporting our attacks. Like every one else, can't wait to see what Baldock offers, then I'll be able to offer a more informed critique, roll on the new season.

Looks to have decent pace but doesn't seem to go round the fullback too often. The way he drives forward from rb into space in the middle reminds me of brayford when he first arrived.

He can't be like Brayford mate. I heard Brayford gets bummed by Clough every evening and that is what makes him perform well on the pitch. :rolleyes:

Another thing this signing surely means is no return for Joe Riley.

This guy sounds like squad filler to me.

But good luck to the kid and I hope I'm wrong and he turns out to be an English Vas Boborskis

Baldock missing tonight's game vs Malaga - ligament injury...............uh.........oh.

This is a blow, he was probably our best player at stocksbride looked quick and skillfull

It could also fuckup his preseason, so he wont be ready for the start of the season. Its a shame because he looked a very good player. Better than Stevens.

Hope it's nothing too serious, but I suppose we always have the League 1 team of the year right back to fall back on.

It could also fuckup his preseason, so he wont be ready for the start of the season. Its a shame because he looked a very good player. Better than Stevens.

Hope he's ok but it's only preseason

No need to compare him to Stevens based on one game against Stocksbridge

He looked more dangerous going forward, just saying as I saw it. It's all too early days, I know that. I want them all to do well

He seemed to be walking around at the end of the game just now, ok.

Baldock was walking on the pitch at the end with no bandages on and showing no real signs of discomfort, just limping a bit.

Regardless of injury the shirt has to be Freeman's to lose.

The competition can only bring out the best in Kieran though. Wise move by wilder to strengthen in the key areas, it'll keep last seasons top performers on their toes even this early on.

Regardless of injury the shirt has to be Freeman's to lose.

The competition can only bring out the best in Kieran though. Wise move by wilder to strengthen in the key areas, it'll keep last seasons top performers on their toes even this early on.

Hope you're right and you should be right, but have to say he was average whenever he had competition and last season when he had none he was fantastic

Back
Top Bottom