CONFIRMED Richairo Zivkovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know nothing of his character, and so I make no assumptions about what type of person he is.

However, you have to question the motives behind joining a Chinese 2nd division side, as it's clearly not footballing reasons.

Still, happy to hang fire before jumping to any conclusions.

Well as others have said, he's certainly fast, seems to lack a touch of composure at times. The Dutch Aidy Littlejohn?! He's certainly had something about him though since he's played for Ajax and was linked with other big clubs in the past.

Deal collapses at 10.45 on Friday.

CW wanted a case of Peroni as part of the deal but Zivkovic turns up from China with Corona.....

I'm here all week.

more likely:

footballing gods Vs Sheffield United part 4526

Sheffield United sign player from China, infects entire squad with Coronavirus, Sheffield United relegated.

Chinese league is a weird one, players who go only go for one reason and I'm one of those that understand it too, so I don't think it matters to them which league the club is in, only the flip side there will be a bit of an exodus this season as they're putting in place a wage cap

Dutch media saying it's a 6 month loan deal with the option to buy

Okay this is basically a done deal (dutch reporter that tweeted is right 99/100 times (only tweets when it's 99% certain), and I have mixed feelings about this. When Zivkovic was 16 years old he was already playing in the Eredivisie, and scoring goals for fun. Then Ajax picked him up and he was basically meant to be the next Kluivert (senior). But while he was the perfect counter attack striker, when he had to play with his back to the goal he was basically terrible and had lot of trouble with beining clinicial.

Have not really followed him after his department ever since, but the people that did are not that high on him (Belgium) and his move to China was not really a move that said that he has ambitions other than money.

That being said, the talent is/was there, so it's interesting to see what Wilder's gonna do with him when he comes.

I know nothing of his character, and so I make no assumptions about what type of person he is.

However, you have to question the motives behind joining a Chinese 2nd division side, as it's clearly not footballing reasons.

Still, happy to hang fire before jumping to any conclusions.
Yeah about his character, tbh that was quite shocking when he was at Ajax. Multiple fines for being late and if I remember correctly he had to open the gate of our training academy for a couple days as as punishment for something that happened at the training. That being said, he was very young back then, basically just a kid. So I wouldn't make to big of a deal out of that, but I think it's at least interesting to know.

Yeah about his character, tbh that was quite shocking when he was at Ajax. Multiple fines for being late and if I remember correctly he had to open the gate of our training academy for a couple days as as punishment for something that happened at the training. That being said, he was very young back then, basically just a kid. So I wouldn't make to big of a deal out of that, but I think it's at least interesting to know.
Get on well with Ravel

Looks like even though we are loaning out Robinson, Wilder wants to make sure that our 5th choice striker has pace and skill. Will he be at the same standard as Robinson... probably not, but this seems to be part of the weeling and dealing to land Berge.

Do we really need to replace Robinson?

Computer says no

We're safe. Just let Sharp and Clarke play their part. Maybe even let Luke Freeman on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom