Gone Elsewhere Josh Brownhill

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good Lord, the standard of players we're trying to stay up with. And we're having trouble even affording them!

I’m suggesting nothing looks particular close even getting hendo back on loan has dragged on for well over a month.

Villa only knew they were up a week ago and still have made more headway than we have.

I saying we’re at the bottom of the barrel, perhaps there is benefit in showing our hand and trying to get some of these deals over he live before a better resourced club steps in. I’m lot suggesting blowing people out of the water but there’s benefit in getting your business done early and having a together squad before August
I'd say our biggest benefit is having a Manager and backroom staff that know their shit and it will all turn out just fine,with the odd pleasant Norwood, Egan esque surprise in there. ;)

Move on If they wanted £25m for Webster they will want around that for him

I reckon a big reason we might want him is that he could switch between AM and CM during games quite easily.

Known as “Trans M” or “Non-binary midfielder” these days.o_O

A player who Wilder has always admired.
We are apparently rivals to Burnley and Brighton for his signature. A player I have always admired and I assume being lined up as an option in case we lose Lundstram or freeman decided to move on

Pete O'Rourke saying he's possibly going to Burnley, for £6m.

Would be a tremendous deal at that price and I'd be surprised if we didn't try to hijack it.

Would be an excellent fit for RCM.

Would be a great fit but we have just signed Rodwell so would mean we would be very stocked in that position.

Great player but it seems we are after 2 defenders to bulk out the squad in this window.

Then in the summer it’s where we look to spend money to upgrade the first choice 11.

Pete O'Rourke saying he's possibly going to Burnley, for £6m.

Would be a tremendous deal at that price and I'd be surprised if we didn't try to hijack it.

Would be an excellent fit for RCM.

Jeff Hendrick on a free in the summer to add to our Ireland contingement?

In footballing terms, I reckon a lot of players would opt for us, over Burnley. He'd have more of a license to get forward in our setup. We also have the advantage of being more likely to stay up than Burnely or Brighton - though admittedly I think 3 will stay up.

They (Burnley) are closer to his roots and could probably pay him a little more than us too, but you never know.

He's only 21 thought he was much older , gerrimsigned

Would be a great fit but we have just signed Rodwell so would mean we would be very stocked in that position.

Great player but it seems we are after 2 defenders to bulk out the squad in this window.

Then in the summer it’s where we look to spend money to upgrade the first choice 11.

Rodwell is injured already :rolleyes:

Nice ball player ...will Provide very stiff competition in midfield ...a v good option ..if it’s under £10 mill..

The boot room says we are competing to sign Josh Brownhill midfield player from Bristol. Apparently has a 7m release clause that kicks in the summer so Bristol may accept a bid for more now. If Luke Freeman is going which seems likely I think it will only be if we have a replacement coming in Is this a creditable alternative Is it just normal paper crap with no substance

This one seems to have gathered momentum again, with some papers saying we are competing with Leicester, and that he has a £7m release clause this summer.
Beat me to it 🤣

Blades lead race for Championship star
Sheffield United are leading the race to sign Bristol City midfielder Josh Brownhill, who has a £7m release clause. (Bristol Live)

Luke Freeman could be used as a makeweight here. Similar price range. Freeman moves back down South. Brownhill moves back up North (he's from Manchester way).

He'd be a great signing for them & Brownhill may be a better fit for us given his more physical, box to box style attributes.

Could make a lot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom