Official Blades social media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just for an idea at the start of the season Wendy had twice as many twitter followers

This weekend we will probably over take them on Twitter.. the PL effect in action

View attachment 68804
View attachment 68805
Same with the YouTube channels. Were well into the 40k bracket and pigs on 39k. Start of the season we was behind by about 5k.

Facebook sufc page still miles behind which is strange.

Same with the YouTube channels. Were well into the 40k bracket and pigs on 39k. Start of the season we was behind by about 5k.

Facebook sufc page still miles behind which is strange.
Nobody under 40 really uses Facebook anymore. So there's you're answer.

As Sean Thornton said, delusions of grandad, them lot.

On Instagram the numbers are growing rapidly, think it’s 120k added in 6 months
View attachment 68806View attachment 68807

Just to add to this, the age of instagramers is also ALOT younger than other social media outlets, so this suggests we are gaining traction with a younger demographic which is what the club needs moving forward, if we can have a sustained period in the prem our on day match attraction will build and its highly likely we will need to increase capacity in the next few years.

The clubs marketing department is light years from when we used to release terribly photoshopped pictures of Febian Bandy and Jamie Murphy to sell shirts. I can’t find the picture, but I’m sure you all remember the one I mean.

The clubs marketing department is light years from when we used to release terribly photoshopped pictures of Febian Bandy and Jamie Murphy to sell shirts. I can’t find the picture, but I’m sure you all remember the one I mean.

SUFC-New-Kit-2013-2014.jpg

New-Sheffield-United-Kit-2013-14.jpg

Stood on his foot the twat.

Copa Mundials ✅
Generic footballer jeans ❌

(gonna be disappointed with the boots aren't I)

Do we become massive now? Just overtaken them on Twatter.

Twitter, Insta and YouTube.

Wednesday have got Facebook which no-one under 40 uses really, and probably Bebo, or D-Face or some other made up social network that will be sponsoring Wednesday next season.

Back
Top Bottom