Outgoing? Oli Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't take the bet.

15 goals does not weight it in your favour at all.

Coming into his own now, take some players a bit longer than others to bed in and get used to things, he was good when he came on against Villa and repaid the faith put in him at Brighton, his spot to lose now. If McBurnie can return another 5 or 6 goals between now and the end of the season, admittedly he won't have pulled up any trees but will have had a respectable first season at this level IMO

Whoever's backing him to score 15.

You could back him to score 10 instead for a much better price.
He'll easy score 15 plus next season, once he's settled in. I've read it on here.

McBurnie will be a very very good player for us provided he keeps his head down and works hard.

We would be fkin stupid to even think about moving him on, unless a ridiculous bid came in for him (which it certainly won't at this moment in time).

He's a young lad with huge potential. More importantly, CWAK rate him really highly. That's enough for me. Keep him on the straight and narrow and he will shine for us.

If we can sign a striker ..either Perm or on loan maybe we can let him back out on loan to the Championship as to me he is way off the pace and level required for us ...currently ....

Trouble is finding another striker in Jan to come ...maybe someone from abroad as unless it’s Watkins on a perm deal I don’t really fancy anyone else who is affordable or available ...

Should be banned from posting when your just so wrong and clueless about football.

You’re on £20 to charity
I'll up you to £100

It's fucking barmy writing off a lad who shone in a shit Barnsley team was excellent at Swansea and looked fucking amazing as he's reaching match fitness as hes finally getting more minutes..People who want to get shit are morons with zero football nous.
As if Wilder would pay 17.5 m on a whim
Get a fucking grip. I won't be surprised if he gets 15 now this season now he's bedding in .

I'll up you to £100

It's fucking barmy writing off a lad who shone in a shit Barnsley team was excellent at Swansea and looked fucking amazing as he's reaching match fitness as hes finally getting more minutes..People who want to get shit are morons with zero football nous.
As if Wilder would pay 17.5 m on a whim
Get a fucking grip. I won't be surprised if he gets 15 now this season now he's bedding in .

Make it a £1000 he gets 15 league goals this season ...and you can have 4/1 ....

For me, the jury is still out on McBurnie. has my backing because, IMHO His best is yet to come!, (it has got to be...!!).

So, just to be clear, before anyone nit-picks the negatives out from my post!!... I am fully behind him and awaiting everything! to 'click into place' for him and sure that it soon will.

I don't have any thoughts/doubts on his 'gait' or running style!, to eachtheir own!. My opinion is that, he will improve with more game time but he will also improve on the current (lack of!) effort he puts in to his game time, if CW gives him the kick up the arse that he seemingly requires!, because, imo, from what he has shown so far, for a 23yr old his (apparent!) energy level is worryingly low, he plays as though he's knackered from just walking out to sit on the bench!. This may be the 'Kevin & Perry' stage of a young guy who has come into a nice big increase in his bank balance and it's turned his head a little!, so we need to give him a bit of time to adjust!!??. Once he gets his head/game together we will see why CW paid £20m for him.

His best period of play for us so far was (after Moussett came on and totally changed the game) on Friday night
So!, good goal against the shammers 👍 onwards & upwards young MaccyB.

UTB

e9d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom