Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not a reflection on the individuals, but I’m almost certain that Deane and Agana might have polarized the fans opinions at a similar stage in their development as a partnership?

You do know that whatever happens for the rest of this season, McGoldrick will be waiting in the wings with Billy if they are needed. Guaranteed to put a shift in.

McBurnie in the 10 role behind Mousset.

60mins McGoldrick on for Mousset. McBurnie into the 9 role.

80mins Billy for McBurnie.

Wouldn't mind seeing that next week.

Finish looked like the type we would praise billy for.

I thought the same. It’s a chance that Didzy misses unfortunately but one Billy would take.

Mcburnie isn’t the most liked by some due to the price tag / hairstyle etc etc. But he’s a young lad at a premiership club whos performed excellent in the championship and we are trying to nurture him to be a good premiership striker. These things take time and all our new signings say it takes so long to get use to the intensity of training put on by AK and CW.

Read an article on the Athletic about why we have had few injuries compared to other clubs. Basically it was about our fitness and conditioning team. In the article most of the player quotes came from McBurnie and he basically said it was like nothing else he had encounter He admitted it took time to get his head round it all, let alone cope with the intensity and expectations. I think we see from all players coming into our club it take time for them to get to the levels of fitness demanded. McBurnie the same I see him playing the goldie role by the end of the season

Is he going to the Swansea match today? Get ready for more slagging off for him from some if he does and appears on Insta posing with Swansea fans in a funny hat!

He is there. All going tits up on here today now!

Attachments

• 92CB365A-5088-4D1B-8AF2-A46A24725162.jpeg
    92CB365A-5088-4D1B-8AF2-A46A24725162.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 77
Does his winner vs Brighton and West Ham almost repay his £20m price tag? 6 huge points in two difficult games could be the difference of staying up.
And the point against man utd ,that's seven points his goals have gained us
That's quite a contribution if he scores one more winner he's earned ud ten points I'd say that's well worth the 17 million transfer fee

Last game of season, Will be repaid 10 times over if his goal is the one that sends thousands of blades into Europe ...Billy gets the equaliser first though......

Not sure him and Didsy work as a partnership, both seem to want to drop deep and link play and it left us a bit light at the top for stretches of the game. I actually thought McBurnie played the Didsy role better than the man himself did yesterday. Some superb tackles tracking back and some lovely little passes, topped off by the leave that let Mousset in.

Just need to get McBurnie and Mousset firing at the same time now.

Not sure him and Didsy work as a partnership, both seem to want to drop deep and link play and it left us a bit light at the top for stretches of the game. I actually thought McBurnie played the Didsy role better than the man himself did yesterday. Some superb tackles tracking back and some lovely little passes, topped off by the leave that let Mousset in.

Just need to get McBurnie and Mousset firing at the same time now.

They both linked up very well when Moose came on. They seem to have a good understanding with each other.

They both linked up very well when Moose came on. They seem to have a good understanding with each other.

I agree, looked promising! They haven't really hit form at the same time so far so I'm looking forward to see it happen.

Just been on giving it the big un at the Cardiff match. What would Wilders opinion be were he to get a kicking after the game?

Just been on giving it the big un at the Cardiff match. What would Wilders opinion be were he to get a kicking after the game?

He would be saying any trouble give them a punch to the kidneys.

Back
Top Bottom