Roy's View From... View From Watford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

What parallel universe does this thick.cunt live in ?

“Amusing how often their 6 ft 2 Championship cloggers fell like dandelions in a breeze when our fancy dan winger was within 2 yards of them.”

Always love the big side comments, can't remember exact numbers but I'm pretty sure we've got 4 players over 6' and one of them is the keeper.

And that away following was a fucking disgrace, it was like we were back in legaue 1.

We all said the same....their away end reminded me of League 1. It just shows what a small club they are....punching above their weight.

Fair comments for the most part. We did look quite direct at times and the crossfield punt and try to win knock downs and get balls in was our main tactic. Watford of course scored from a long ball too. It was a poor game and two poor sides. We all get annoyed when players/pundits slag us off but Deeney's words based on how we played today were not far off sadly as we were quite limited today. They were as bad of course. Draw a fair result.

Thanks Roy, tha better be on the ball on sunday when didz nets the winner other wise it will all go tits up on here....
🤪🚑👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️

if it is ya birthday have a good one.....not bought us any cake then...tight wad....

We were much better than them, despite being way off our best.

We could easily have won that game, but I’ll stop just short of should.

They will be much happier with that point than us, as the comments seem to reflect.

Thanks Roy.

Elton John would have been better pumping his millions into his home town club Grimsby, what a pathetic away following. What's more they have the fuckin cheek to say we are horrible to watch after they have one effort on target all game. Surprised at their tactics to be honest draws are not good enough for them at the moment they need wins. After all the pre match comments I expected them to attack but no time wasting early in the second half. MOTM Foster although he knew very little about the save from Fleck. Pearson might make them hard to beat but not sure if that will be enough to save them.

Back
Top Bottom