Last Man Standing 'The Boo Radley' 19/20 - Game 4 (29th November)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All preds in for Boxing Day and following weekend, thanks all. You can change these at any time up until midday of the relevant day, should anyone survive beyond this weekend of course, otherwise, rollover chaos o_O

I'm predicting carnage this weekend....everyones pick looks a possible draw scuppering the lot lol.

All preds in for Boxing Day and following weekend, thanks all. You can change these at any time up until midday of the relevant day, should anyone survive beyond this weekend of course, otherwise, rollover chaos o_O

Not easy this week-end. No obvious winners in the Prem and I don’t follow non-league football. 🤔

...... should have gone the Blades! Good luck the rest of you - my only conciliation is that I changed my pick to Exeter from WBA ... and they f'd up as well. Merry Xmas all

unlucky mate, you'll be back for more like we all are...just knew it'd be carnage....and still only Scunny through....i don't feel confident about monday night at all now, the heebie jeebies are setting right in lol.

anyway....for now.... unlike Prince Andrew, its Pinchy's turn to sweat 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

giphy.gif

Just realized i stick out like a sore thumb with such illustrious company left in....theyve all won it...

So i'm the underdog 😁😁

Back
Top Bottom