John Terry & Dean Smith

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadly_D'Jaffo

Reaction score
BBC Sport reporting that Terry & Smith applauded our players on the way back down the tunnel at FT. Add to that Grealish applauded our fans on the way back from the way end despite a chorus of "fkin useless"

Huge respect to the playing and coaching staff at Villa for this 👊🏽

That's cos Grealish fucking loves being booed.

Grealish threw himself on the floor to con the ref. It really was quite pathetic. He should have been booked for it to prevent him doing it again. He really should cut this out of his game, it makes him look stupid.
If Grealish played for us he would be a reet player under Wilders tutelage

Grealish has great ability, works hard but let’s himself down by diving/cheating constantly. As said above, under Wilder he could be brilliant. Can’t see him leaving Villa unless they go down though.
I reckon Chelsea will try for him in January and if necessary again in the summer to fill the Hazzard role from the left. He’d be a great fit for a few seasons until a real European giant comes calling when he’s entering his peak.

He gets shit all game (some of which he causes himself), but his attitude is first class. Never went hiding, dropping deep to get the ball when it wasn’t coming and trying to single handedly drive them on. Proper player with a huge future, I just hope he stays away from Spurs and Jose.

Last edited:
They should teach their players to stop trying to con the ref. I'll give them zero credit after their players shameful antics. Four times the referee waved away Grealish dives and acknowledged no fouls had been committed. Once again because it wasn't in the box the ref didn't card him for simulation. A decent ref with a pair of testicles would have.

I hope Villa get relegated after watching that cheating shower of shit today. As for Grealish himself? Penalty miss. That's karma for you bitch!

Grealish applauding our fans was amusing at the end, I just assumed he was being sarcastic due to the stick he got.

Such an overated player in my book, and that penalty was a complete bottle job today. He had a chance to drag his team back into that game by the scruff of their necks, something great captains do, and he completely messed it up.

I'd deffo have him and Mcgin (sp?) at the Lane. CWAK would improve them immensely for sure.

Grealish is a very talented lad ..think he’ll learn with age that he doesn’t need all the diving & theatricals ... if it is right about the Vills management applauding our lads then that is a touch of class .. but I’ll believe after confirmation..not that it matters there were 28000 appreciative ppl there today who know how good the 2nd 45 was ⚔️

I notice they cut out his penalty miss in the Sky highlights

Back
Top Bottom