Pathetic Blades Turnout

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ridiculous comment. It was so easy today that I’m not sure the crowd knew how to react.

We were that good today. It was too easy. Reminded me of Sunderland at home a couple of years ago when we were that much better than the opposition it was like a cup game against a lower league team. Enjoy the ride. I started going in '81 and have never seen a side this good. I have a feeling I will be talking about this team in the same way my Dad's generation talk about the Woodward and Currie side of the late 60s early 70s. This is just wonderful

We were that good today. It was too easy. Reminded me of Sunderland at home a couple of years ago when we were that much better than the opposition it was like a cup game against a lower league team. Enjoy the ride. I started going in '81 and have never seen a side this good. I have a feeling I will be talking about this team in the same way my Dad's generation talk about the Woodward and Currie side of the late 60s early 70s. This is just wonderful

Agreed. I think that older fans would agree that the 70's under Currie and Co was the best we've been in the last 70 years or so but the way we're going under Wilder I think we may well eclipse that era - if we can keep Wilder!

Also, back in the early 70's the playing field was much more level than it is today, what we're currently doing is truly remarkable on a relative shoestring. This is definitely the best United team I've seen and I'd say over half of it is in my best ever United 11.

Already shaping up to be utterly pathetic vs Man Utd too. 18 days until the game, and ONLY 27 blocks sold out. Pisspoor.

3CB4FFA9-F238-4599-9E7A-BFA35E94545E.png

Looks like we're about to find out what our actual capacity is this season then...!

Back
Top Bottom