CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Its blue, the lucky colour of Australia apparently. The away kit is black with feathers so the kiwis don't feel left out again.

They did the photoshoot for the kit yesterday (a friend of a friend was the photographer), hopefully that means the released Friday rumours are true!

So apart from saying it has red & white stripes, what else did he say?

Round neck? Vee neck? Collar?

Stripes ont back? Plain back?

Plain sleeves? White sleeves?

PS: You're in for it if you haven't asked! Grrrrrrrrr! ;)

So apart from saying it has red & white stripes, what else did he say?

Round neck? Vee neck? Collar?

Stripes ont back? Plain back?

Plain sleeves? White sleeves?

PS: You're in for it if you haven't asked! Grrrrrrrrr! ;)

Hope this helps

If the away is light grey then the home has to be majority red what’s the point in having a largely white kit and a light grey away?

it does thanks but I'm surprised re the plain back

I thought that under Prem rules we don't have to have a plain back,. If that's the case then the club have made the decision,. I'd have thought the club would opt for stripes front and back

I think it's more Adidas than either the PL or SUFC.

The kit will have also been sorted well before we knew what division we would be in

It's just a football shirt
Which must have a certain number of stripes of a certain width in a certain order with a certain symmetry on the front, back and sleeves, and must be whored out to a corporate sponsor who must make certain concessions with regard to colour and layout. It must also be paired with shorts and socks of a certain colour. Should these conditions fail to be met, thousands of midle aged men will thcweam and thcweam and thcweam until they're thick.

New sponsor logo is wank. Hopefully they will it just keep it red and black like in the launch shot. If not then shirt will look a pile of shit. Disappointing. No ones even heard of USG. Another crap shirt for SUFC. Hope they sell a version without the sponsor otherwiseI won’t buy, will just stick to me pin badge. : $

New sponsor logo is wank. Hopefully they will it just keep it red and black like in the launch shot. If not then shirt will look a pile of shit. Disappointing. No ones even heard of USG. Another crap shirt for SUFC. Hope they sell a version without the sponsor otherwiseI won’t buy, will just stick to me pin badge. : $

Well you're a reyt barrell o laffs aren't ya 🥺

If the logo is the same as in the press release, we probably have the best sponsor outside of the top 6.

If it's not, it's still not as bad a ManBetX, Mansion 88 bet and all that shite.

Nobody has heard of most sponsors in football these days, not that it matters anyway.

As long as they pay up and aren’t nonces then they are fine with me.

The shirt in your profile picture is crap anorl.

No red stripe in the middle.

Was the internet invented when we had the diamond Avec kit?

If I were the management team at United I’d bring another one out just to see the reaction on here.

Yeah, I'm sure there was a thread on it on Bladesnet or something that was lost when Geocities shut down.

People just didn't moan as much in the 90s though.

Back
Top Bottom