Incoming? Defoe and Long

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder if Defoe still based in London? Or is Shane Long for that matter?

Basically my brother is on the train to London and he’s just text me saying Wilder is sat behind him! First thought was why is he going there and then sheer panic!

West Ham vs Cardiff tonight.

Andy Carroll or Kenneth Zohore.

(Or Madine...)

Defoe is a pipe dream but I’d say Shane Long is very possible.

I wonder if Defoe still based in London? Or is Shane Long for that matter?

Basically my brother is on the train to London and he’s just text me saying Wilder is sat behind him! First thought was why is he going there and then sheer panic!
Tonight's matches

Bournemouth v Huddersfield
Brighton v Palace
West Ham v Cardiff
Watford v Man City
Chelsea u21s v AFC Wimbledon
Portsmouth v Arsenal u21s

Defoe now being linked with Palace. If true he'll obviously go there to remain down south and in the PL.

I thought he just wanted to play regularly, no matter if not in PL?

Maybe but Palace aren't scoring many so I'd imagine he'd get more playing time at Selhurst. Surely he wouldn't want to leave Bournemouth where he's not getting any playing time only to move to another club where it would be more or less the same.

I thought he just wanted to play regularly, no matter if not in PL?
But if it’s a choice between regular championship football or regular PL football which is he going to choose? And being from London, if it’s a choice between a London club and a Sheffield one, which is he going to choose?

But if it’s a choice between regular championship football or regular PL football which is he going to choose? And being from London, if it’s a choice between a London club and a Sheffield one, which is he going to choose?
I agree about the PL v Championship point but he’s shown that geography isn’t necessarily a deal breaker by going to the Makems

I agree about the PL v Championship point but he’s shown that geography isn’t necessarily a deal breaker by going to the Makems
Was there an offer from a PL club when he went to Sunderland? My recollection is that they were the only club prepared to pay what he wanted. Most people thought he’d semi-retired when he went to Toronto.

Was there an offer from a PL club when he went to Sunderland? My recollection is that they were the only club prepared to pay what he wanted. Most people thought he’d semi-retired when he went to Toronto.

I thought he retired when he went to Bournemouth.

good cameo,looked like Long was playing for the new manager - so maybe he's also off the list

More chance of signing Shane Macgowen though doubt we'd pay the 100 pints a day wages.

Sunlan fans giving it large on social media this morning saying Defoe us going back there.

Back
Top Bottom