CONFIRMED Inter Milan at home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does anyone know how this has come about? I know I’m a bit off-topic with this one but....

How?!!! The Fenerbache one was obvious. This one not so.

Does anyone know how this has come about? I know I’m a bit off-topic with this one but....

Probably forging another one of those links that have produced so many great players over the years.

So in this case we can expect Paul Ince through the door very soon.

Does anybody know if this is being streamed anywhere tonight? Not able to get in time due to work

inter Milan facebook page if you're out of the UK.You might be ok with a VPN if not. People who can make it: what the hell are you waiting for? World class players, TC's stand unveiling, and possible new players both playing and maybe even being unveiled on the night. Get thi sen to BDTBL!

Probably goes back to the Sheffield FC anniversary game at BDTBL, when they played Inter Milan. I remember Pele being there too.They played a shadow squad that night, including a young Balotelli.

Wilder mentioned it during his interview with RS this morning. It's summet to do with conversations between the respective academies. Apparently ours is very well known within that area of football (for obvious reasons) and contact was established from their side to swap tips and the like. Clearly one thing has led to another and here we are.

That's quite a sketchy recollection of what Wilder really said so if anyone else who heard the same interview could summarise further I'd be most grateful!

inter Milan facebook page if you're out of the UK.You might be ok with a VPN if not. People who can make it: what the hell are you waiting for? World class players, TC's stand unveiling, and possible new players both playing and maybe even being unveiled on the night. Get thi sen to BDTBL!
Is there not a United page that shows games on it? I remember somebody mentioning it a couple of times last season

looks like it could be a good turnout

Bear in mind the Bramall Lane stand isn't open (including the corner), apart from that little yellow square top middle.

South Holds ~7.5k - FULL
John Street ~7k - ~Half Full
Kop ~10k - ~Quarter Full

I make that around 13.5k + about 12 Inter fans.

Anything less than 15k is pathetic based on Quality of opponents and price of tickets

Bear in mind the Bramall Lane stand isn't open (including the corner), apart from that little yellow square top middle.

South Holds ~7.5k - FULL
John Street ~7k - ~Half Full
Kop ~10k - ~Quarter Full

I make that around 13.5k + about 12 Inter fans.

Anything less than 15k is pathetic based on Quality of opponents and price of tickets

Down to singles on the John Street Now so will be above 15k.

How much segregation is there though?

The 140 Inter fans might jump from the top tier, avert all stewards and police in attendance, run 150 yards and attack a family.
Needs the SYP portable wall and BL closing to home fans at the very least.

Down to singles on the John Street Now so will be above 15k.

15k !!!!

Fucking hell, I know it's difficult for us what with all the warm weather right now, but make sure you close every window and lock every door as you leave to night or you'll be robbed . Every copper in South Yorkshire will be policing at the lane tonight and the rest of the county is wide open .

INTER: 1 Handanovic; 33 D'Ambrosio, 6 De Vrij, 37 Skriniar, 29 Dalbert; 87 Candreva, 5 Gagliardini, 40 Emmers, 18 Asamoah; 10 Martinez, 9 Icardi

Bench: 27 Padelli, 46 Berni, 59 Dekic, 13 Ranocchia, 32 Colidio, 60 D'Amico, 62 Gavioli, 63 Pompetti, 64 Nolan, 65 Roric, 67 Zappa, 68 Demirovic

It's good to be back

MzbXB7P.jpg

INTER: 1 Handanovic; 33 D'Ambrosio, 6 De Vrij, 37 Skriniar, 29 Dalbert; 87 Candreva, 5 Gagliardini, 40 Emmers, 18 Asamoah; 10 Martinez, 9 Icardi

Bench: 27 Padelli, 46 Berni, 59 Dekic, 13 Ranocchia, 32 Colidio, 60 D'Amico, 62 Gavioli, 63 Pompetti, 64 Nolan, 65 Roric, 67 Zappa, 68 Demirovic
Who?

DSC_3051.JPG

McCabe's here

I might ask him wants goin' off

Back
Top Bottom