CONFIRMED Inter Milan at home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It is been broadcast on inters facebook page and inters tv channel but not to uk or malaysian viewers.

Will we be able to pick up a half and half scarf from the tat vendors - I love owt like that me.

What will the Inter players be doing all day tomorrow?

What will the Inter players be doing all day tomorrow?

Getting a tour of Mama & Leonie’s kitchen before walking down to Granelli’s old fashioned spice shop for some pre match Yorkshire mixture.

In all seriousness they’ll probably be hanging around the hotel at the winter gardens, popping into Cafe Nero in full Inter tracksuits, similar to every other visiting team to Sheffield.

Getting a tour of Mama & Leonie’s kitchen before walking down to Granelli’s old fashioned spice shop for some pre match Yorkshire mixture.

In all seriousness they’ll probably be hanging around the hotel at the winter gardens, popping into Cafe Nero in full Inter tracksuits, similar to every other visiting team to Sheffield.
Why does every team where Inter tracksuits when they come to Sheffield?

Really looking forward to tonight, 6:30 in the sheaf to take on fluid and then into church!!!

COYWARW!!!!

No "Hi, my name is Jo, I've been a Blade since my Dad took me in 1946", just "it's Inter Milan", like you heard it from McCabe in the Aldi checkout queue and the first thing you thought was, "I'll run home and post it on S24SU", despite never posting before?

So it appears that the lad who created the thread was right all along............

I’m sure the doubters will be along soon to apologise.

No apology from me, my question still stands. wak1889 's only other post has been to start a mardy "I told you so" thread. Why? My guess is that this is someone's duplicate account to hide his connection to the club because he wasn't allowed to officially spill the beans, but I could be wrong, he could just be a bit wierd.

Anyway, who cares really, I wish I could be there tonight, I hope everyone who's going has a great time and anyone who isn't going who could, get off thi arses.

Is it strange that I think Internazionales colours of blue and black are the greatest in all of football and yet the polar opposite of Sheffield Uniteds who I find equally great?

Black and blue stripes are good. Rochdale had a lovely strip a couple of seasons ago:

eng_pl_2012-13-ROCHDALE-A-F-C-GRAHAM-SHIRT-L-52105_1.jpg

Does anybody know if this is being streamed anywhere tonight? Not able to get in time due to work

Although they have some great players, they won't have experienced the cold harsh summers of a Northern English city before. They'll all be in gloves.

Back
Top Bottom