Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United - 24/09/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry, I'm a bag of nerves and seeing that has just made it 10 times worse. I hope it's a tactical masterstroke. On the face of it, it seems incredibly negative and I wonder where our chances will come from (presumably the counter but I don't think we have enough). Also seems dangerous to mess with our midfield and take out the AMC from the start and push Coutts up.

Very strange and looks more like a team to counter the opposition threat.

On the plus side, their management team would never have predicted it!

Apologies, I'm probably being overly pessimistic due to nerves. Crosses everything.

Stop moaning

team makes sense to me, not a negative selection, i expect bash to do a job on bannan, freeing up coutts, fleck and brooks to strut their stuff

The lad who works with me and is a wendy season ticket holder, despite that he is a good lad, he also watches a lot of other local football as well. He reckoned our 5-3-2 formation would be swamped in midfield fairly easily by them. So Wilder strengthening the middle seems reasonable.

Keep it tight, no one getting sent off, could be a massacre. Oh, and bye bye Carlos.

Couldn't really be going more perfect. Atmosphere has gone totally. In dreamland currently.

Not to mention a tactical masterclass from Wilder, perfectly executed by the team .

great performance, but that just before half time is a real kick in the teeth, they will come out all guns blazing now, another early goal will be much appreciated blades

I actually thought to myself that they'd just switched off as the 2 mins injury time started, which was dangerous. Shot ourselves in the foot but maybe it could make sure the lads aren't complacent in the 2nd. No need to worry yet! COYRAWW

It's all about the crosses for them. The one we don't defend they score. Need to be careful not to throw it away now. But no need for panic.

Would really like to see us get more of the ball, but tactically speaking things are going our way. Deserved lead and limited their chances.

I was telling the Tv dont let the cunts get a pre HT lifeline.

We need to get back what we were doing in the first 30mins,dont slack off.

United........Still making hard work for themselves as usual

Why can't anything just be simple straight forward and relaxed ?

Back
Top Bottom