Bolton v Sheffield United - 12/09/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FFS stop it. Footballing Gods and all that.

We'll get accused of being "glory hunters" the way things are going.
I bet that Wilder bloke could turn water into wine, he's a real miracle worker.

We'll get accused of being "glory hunters" the way things are going.
I bet that Wilder bloke could turn water into wine, he's a real miracle worker.

If it all goes TU You will be the first to be hunted down and asked to discuss matters with Lydon.

Did we win? If not I blame Edwards.

Apart from a 10 minute spell late in the game, yet another comfortable deserved win.

We're like a winning machine ha ha.

Victory! We won't see an uglier game all season – their non-footballing bunch of cloggers made that a right battle. They are heading straight down, and won't be missed.

Thought Blackman, bar one bizarre moment to throw the ball on the ground from his hands, commanded his box excellently.

What a start to this season. A few more games like this and I will be getting carried away.

What are the odds on United getting another 100 points this season? A better start won't hurt

far from our best but we have shown we are more than a match for the passing teams brentford and derby, and now we have shown we can't be bullied, thought ccv looked very good, but a special mention for baldock, im a huge freeman fan but on tonights evidence we have some player on our hands!! also blackman really calmed things down coming and taking crosses comfortably, well done blades

Back
Top Bottom