I have got some confusion for today.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Becourse tomorrow we play agains Derby County so you can say this “I look forward to Derby game”
Yes, I understand.
And then I hear this, “In Septiembre, we play agains Sheffield Wendsdaypig” and again you can say, “I look forward to Derby game”
Is the same thing! 2 Derby game?
Bonky madness.

I think this about the football season.
Most of it I can stand proud but I don’t like to play away from home becourse is difficult to score.
On another hand, at home is more better I think. I came with my friend in the Brentford game and we were very satisfied. A lot of the time yes, it is hard, so when it went in I made a loud noise. I don’t go to the Barnsley game becourse my wife is bad to me but another win. so is good. Please, for me I hope the same is tomorrow.
We are to be for promotion again? I don’t know it but I don’t like to go down. I look at my wife, I tell her I don’t want to do this. Then she stare to me and she say, “football football football” is all you ever talk. She is bad woman and fat.

Maybe I think now is time to make Bill Sharpy for some rest. Okay, he takes two goals but he has more years and now he is not so faster than before. But who is it can be for him? Possible Brooks but is much young today already. I think is necessary for have to buy, maybe Jordan Roads? Ha. No no. not for all the teeth in China.
I have too go now. My wifes cheeks are wobbling.

I can make my wife's cheeks wobble as well.
 



In a difficult season it's a pity we can't see Roberto post again to cheer us up!
This is the first time I’ve read this thread - totally hilarious OP & it’s left me with questions.
Who was Roberto?
Where’s he gone?
Are there other funny threads of his?
How do I find them?
I’m off to ‘search’…..
 
This is the first time I’ve read this thread - totally hilarious OP & it’s left me with questions.
Who was Roberto?
Where’s he gone?
Are there other funny threads of his?
How do I find them?
I’m off to ‘search’…..
If you click onto his name you can see all the messages he put up. This was another thread of his (no idea who he was!)
 
This is the first time I’ve read this thread - totally hilarious OP & it’s left me with questions.
Who was Roberto?
Where’s he gone?
Are there other funny threads of his?
How do I find them?
I’m off to ‘search’…..
If you want to read a funny thread, look up Cat Tragedy
There was also one about different ways that folk wipe their arse, which had me crying but can’t remember where it is.
 
Hello,

I can confirm that I am Roberto.

I was banned for exciting myself too much over the season coming over the Premier League, the bonky madness of 2019 ruined by the transmitted disease.

My wifes cheeks are still wobbling but not now as much after Crab fat jabs.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom