Middlesbrough v. Sheffield United - 12/08/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blimey. I tell you what, I wouldn't swap our current XI for that XI, even with Walker in it. Morgs and Walker the only 2 players that would get into the team.

was thinking the same, never seen a more split team of talent and mediocrity

Agreed Robbie.

A point away at the pre season favourites is a good result.

HH

I'd love a win, would take a draw, but won't be completely disheartened with a loss - we have to remember the amount of money their team is 'worth'.

Their team looks very attacking, hopefully we can catch them on the break

It's like playing Bolton again, overpaid giant hoofers. Let's hope quality prevails in the end. Keep it on the ground and play proper football.

We started fine, the goal give them a big lift. And it's been there way since

We started fine, the goal give them a big lift. And it's been there way since
They are a good tea, comfortable on the ball. I think we're being too respectful and hopefully we'll get a bit more quality balls to sharp and Clarke in 2nd half, I'd say Evans will be playing from 60mins tho,

It's like playing Bolton again, overpaid giant hoofers. Let's hope quality prevails in the end. Keep it on the ground and play proper football.

Wait are you suggesting Boro are hoofing? they're playing good football, if anyone is hoofing its us. the back 3 are panicking and just going long whenever they have the ball at their feet.

Far to many passes not finding a man here, was the same against Brentford, I think its still safe to put it down to rustiness and adapting to the new league.

I would move bash into midfield and go for a 41212. Bamford is getting too much room inbetween the lines. Sit basham on him. Keep bamford quiet and it nullifies most of their attacks.

Over hoofing here and panicking after a great start. Even their goal was our fault

Some half time tinkering is certainly needed. Let's see what we're made of! Only 1 nil, we should at least get 1 chance! But they were much the better side after they scored

Over run in midfield, Coutts not doing his job, not covering - not pushing forward, too slow, passing stupid little 5 yard passes :/

We need a bit of pace. We are desperate for it.

Billy has had 7 touches in that first half.

Dire so far and slightly fortunate only to be one behind.

Half of the team look sluggush. I'm not sure what Sharp, Carruthers and Clarke are doing as an attacking three. When we don't have the ball we're making really odd decisions. Not pressing or pressing too high.

Fleck and Coutts have been sloppy and slow. Our defence looks like it will be split open every time they float a pass over it. No one is tracking runs and we're being pulled everywhere by a Boro team who are almost entirely coasting.

They're pressing us when we have the ball and we really can't cope. Our players don't look like they've met before. Making the same runs. Not giving outballs.

Basically, we lack pace. We really, really lack pace. Not just literally in terms of speed, but in terms of thought and action.

Also, our defenders need heading practice.

We look half asleep.

Chris has got one heck of a job to turn this round, but you never know. Still in it at least.

Im sure i heard bad luck ****er Jonathan say,is Gestede on the pitch he has not touched the ball yet,wispered to myself,first touch he has he will bag a goal,and low and behold,Basham does an Alcock and Gestede has an easy header.
mad.png

Back
Top Bottom