Nicknames for Fans (you do not know)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We've got Angry Man and Super Bad near me.

Angry mans self explanatory and Super bad as he has hair like the guy from Super bad.

Im probably That late bastard who always leaves 5 mins before half time but blame that on the shitty catering not my bladder

Fashion Victim sits a few rows down from us, at the end of the row on the next block. Usually dressed how I imagine Vogue would have some bloke dressed for yachting at Cowes Week, or in mountain climber chic. Often carries a large rolled up umbrella that is definitely a woman's kind of brolly.

Hairy Steve Wright looks like Steve Wright off of Radio 2 if he had a mullet.

Clipboard Guy no longer sits near us, alas. Used to check the team and mark it off on the back of his programme, along with substitutions and goal times, because you can't get the info anywhere after the game.

Mikey Teutul off of American Chopper. He looks like Mikey Teutul off of American Chopper.

Bearded Proclaimer looks like, yes, one of the Proclaimers - but with a beard!

DB, just remembered you missed:

Gimme 5
Bloke with black hair and round glasses who sat around row VV/WW on the Kop in the 90s, and looked like the presenter of a kid's TV show of around that time, that I would have long forgotten if not for him.

Superman Baddie
Looks like the bad guy out of Superman. Not sure why I explained that.

Uncle Nobhead
Grey hair and tache, seen at away games. Doesn't seem to be with anyone, so latches onto everyone.

Definitely some others too. Briefcase Man? Unbelievable? Mr Pointless (whose wife always ate a pork pie at half time)? I'm sure there were more.

As for hat lady, and in DB's defence, she only got the w****r suffix because that's a classic standard (e.g. Trackie W****r who played 5-aside with us years ago), it's not a character slur. The only dealings I ever had with her was when she sat behind us at Preston (I think), wearing the 1990 away top, repeating "You don't want to know what I had to do to get this shirt." In fairness, she was right.

'Unbeievable' was mates with 'Briefcase man.' They used to swap reserve/youth team sheets at games and said briefcase man would put them in laminated wallets in his brief case.

Unbelivable was tagged to him as he sat on a bus/train andvrepeated said phrase to describe a really scrappy win away from home. Seen him a few times since. Always looks very nervous and shaky like he 8s about to play.

Uncle knobhead/Racist knobhead...forgot him! Was it Burnley away where he kept latching onto different groups. We had an argument with another group who we thought knew him/they thought he was with us. Cue 'Isn't he your Uncle Knobhead?'

Chris Martin (looked like him) was also with superman baddie. Everton or Liverpool away in Prem?

'Sit down Jowett' used to sit near us on the Kop. Quite a famous Blade him. Was he not mates with Shred (who we never knew his name years ago...he was known as meat loaf to us...not sure why as other than having long hair did not even look Meat Loaf).

We also had 'Been there Blades' who seemed to think you could not go to the same part of the pitch more than once. Come to think of it was he the same guy as 'Beer Machine.'

We also had 'Apology boy.' Used to arrive late and drunk. Was it Reading away where he came in and stank of whisky trying to get down thevrow? Sorry...ever so sorry lads...so sorry guys'

'Get behind 'em woman' Back of the Kop. She would screetch this after errors/groans that followed. Remember when we went 3-0 at home once and she shouted 'Get behind em.' A wag replied 'I'll get behind you in a minute...and boot you up the arse.' Got a round of applause.

Sure I will think of more....

Clapping Bobby. A guy that sits in the south stand. Claps everything loud and vigorously. Reminds me of one of those toy wind up monkeys with the cymbals.

when I was younger there was a guy who always used to say:

"put him on'kop bradshaw"

Stuck with me ever since.

'Unbeievable' was mates with 'Briefcase man.' They used to swap reserve/youth team sheets at games and said briefcase man would put them in laminated wallets in his brief case.

Unbelivable was tagged to him as he sat on a bus/train andvrepeated said phrase to describe a really scrappy win away from home. Seen him a few times since. Always looks very nervous and shaky like he 8s about to play.

Uncle knobhead/Racist knobhead...forgot him! Was it Burnley away where he kept latching onto different groups. We had an argument with another group who we thought knew him/they thought he was with us. Cue 'Isn't he your Uncle Knobhead?'

Chris Martin (looked like him) was also with superman baddie. Everton or Liverpool away in Prem?

'Sit down Jowett' used to sit near us on the Kop. Quite a famous Blade him. Was he not mates with Shred (who we never knew his name years ago...he was known as meat loaf to us...not sure why as other than having long hair did not even look Meat Loaf).

We also had 'Been there Blades' who seemed to think you could not go to the same part of the pitch more than once. Come to think of it was he the same guy as 'Beer Machine.'

We also had 'Apology boy.' Used to arrive late and drunk. Was it Reading away where he came in and stank of whisky trying to get down thevrow? Sorry...ever so sorry lads...so sorry guys'

'Get behind 'em woman' Back of the Kop. She would screetch this after errors/groans that followed. Remember when we went 3-0 at home once and she shouted 'Get behind em.' A wag replied 'I'll get behind you in a minute...and boot you up the arse.' Got a round of applause.

Sure I will think of more....

Jowett same seat still (as me !) since they went in.
Was mates with Shread due to going on Shreads coach. Jowett (Andy) now runs it !

There used to be a chap who sat on the John st stand that me and my parents called 'bogie eater' for obvious reasons!!!!!!

Clapping Bobby. A guy that sits in the south stand. Claps everything loud and vigorously. Reminds me of one of those toy wind up monkeys with the cymbals.
Near the G block? He sits behind me and even I can hear his clapping!. His son played in the same team as my lad (Lmaobob) a few years ago

Gimme 5
Bloke with black hair and round glasses who sat around row VV/WW on the Kop in the 90s, and looked like the presenter of a kid's TV show of around that time, that I would have long forgotten if not for him.

Superman Baddie

Uncle Nobhead
Grey hair and tache, seen at away games. Doesn't seem to be with anyone, so latches onto everyone.

Definitely some others too. Briefcase Man? Unbelievable? Mr Pointless (whose wife always ate a pork pie at half time)? I'm sure there were more.

As for hat lady, and in DB's defence, she only got the w****r suffix because that's a classic standard (e.g. Trackie W****r who played 5-aside with us years ago), it's not a character slur. The only dealings I ever had with her was when she sat behind us at Preston (I think), wearing the 1990 away top, repeating "You don't want to know what I had to do to get this shirt." In fairness, she was right.
I'm trying to remember Hat Lady's forum name from SUISA/VP/BU and I've had a drink with her years ago. I think she's the one who Greenwich Blade had an "interesting" encounter with at one away match.
No idea what the encounter is you are meaning apart from the one in his book with 2 of my mates....if you want to know you can read it. By interesting do you mean I said hi....as I usually do?

No idea what the encounter is you are meaning apart from the one in his book with 2 of my mates....if you want to know you can read it. By interesting do you mean I said hi....as I usually do?
And you made your account without the username 'Hat Lady', why?

Gimme 5

Superman Baddie

Uncle Nobhead

I was right but it's a very boring story that you could tell your granny that involved a lot of luck. As for the home shirt that season, that was even more luck and its a rare long sleeve too

As for hat w****r ffs I nearly got killed after first time a wore it. Didn't have it on for next game and got a bolocking and was told I had to ware it again....so blame a random bloke on the kop for it.
Yes it has David Hurst on the back....he may look like a pig in a shirt though

I was right but it's a very boring story that you could tell your granny that involved a lot of luck. As for the home shirt that season, that was even more luck and its a rare long sleeve too
I think there is a lot of embellishment with most of the stories on here, including the ones involving you! :) So who told you that you were on this thread, or are you a lurker?

I took some German visitors to a game about 5 years ago and there was a big man with a bandana on H block with his young daughter shouting "Bunch of Imbreds" at the Bury fans. They found it hysterical as the crowd was quiet at the time and it was spontaneous and made them all jump.

exhaust pipe man
used to sit 2 rows in front of me on the kop , smoked 4 packets of fags in a game

deja vu man
shouted your missus is shagging the milkman to every winger who took a corner , at every game

Mr Angry.
Always abusive, but spittingly apoplectic when we concede. "Bloody disgrace", "ashamed", " not fit to wear shirt". Has been known to storm out early before heart attack. Possibly more than one in each stand.
Me and Minnie Me.
Father and son. Spitting image of his dad. Both handsome with same jaw line and dark hair. Exact same hair style with same cow's lick. Expect the lad to have full facial 5 o'clock shadow next season even though he's only about 8!

Does anyone know "Tossers These"?.

He used to sit halfway up the kop behind the goal in the early 00s. He'd shout "come on lads, tossers these" about every team we played, week in week out. I even remember him shouting it just after Man City had put a third goal past us in one match.

Hat woman definitely....don't know her name but years ago we used to walk down London Rd and her and some of her friends used to tag along with us as we'd pub crawl it up town,fannys,moorfoot,pump,etc etc...still see her now and then on Kop.
I only travel to 4 or 5 games a year and seem to see her every time. Sat along from her at tranmere away a few years ago.

Billy of the Sharp! Woman who attends every match and has quirky names for a few players she knows. For others she'll shout come on green boots, or come on number 7! Generally quiet in first half then as the hip flask empties becomes more vocal!

Here we Go....guy close by every time the opposition makes any attack ...makes you feel nervous 9/10 for no good reason

Running Man....guy runs on the spot or jumps up and down before kick off and at half time....more vigorous as weather gets colder

OCD Family - bring in gel and cloths and disinfect seats first match of season and give them a good wipe down prior to each match....no sign of any dirt on them!

Annoying heart sink guy - over 6' , always on his own, constant annoying chat and commentary throughout match to anyone who will listen. Mostly negative comments about tactics, disappears at half time

And who is the mystery guy in the family stand who bellows at 100 decibels?

It's so good to be perfect!

Got some proper cockwombles sat around me but I'd miss them if they weren't there. Main guy being a lad who sits about 4 rows back who we've nicknamed Five-O as he's always shouting 'book 'em Danno' anytime there's a bad tackle flying in.

Billy of the Sharp! Woman who attends every match and has quirky names for a few players she knows. For others she'll shout come on green boots, or come on number 7! Generally quiet in first half then as the hip flask empties becomes more vocal!

Here we Go....guy close by every time the opposition makes any attack ...makes you feel nervous 9/10 for no good reason

Running Man....guy runs on the spot or jumps up and down before kick off and at half time....more vigorous as weather gets colder

OCD Family - bring in gel and cloths and disinfect seats first match of season and give them a good wipe down prior to each match....no sign of any dirt on them!

Annoying heart sink guy - over 6' , always on his own, constant annoying chat and commentary throughout match to anyone who will listen. Mostly negative comments about tactics, disappears at half time

And who is the mystery guy in the family stand who bellows at 100 decibels?

It's so good to be perfect!

We love the guy in the family stand, we used to wait on tenterhooks all match for the 100 decibel "come on you red and white wizaaaaaaaaaaards" and burst out laughing.

Some of ours from the family stand are:

Picnic family - always had a sainsbury bag full of scran, tight buggers never shared it round!

Laaaaaarger man - Sat right behind us, always late in, in his 50's. Always trying to chat up the two young lasses who sat next to him and thought he was really funny every match when announced on about 40 minutes it was "laaaaaarger time".

Quinny yer crap- A right loud mouth who had an opinion on everything and came out with this every time Quinn touched the ball. It was infectious as pretty soon his numbskull grandkids did the same thing.

Sniffer - Youngish lad sat next to us for a while who seemed to have a perennial cold and sniffed all season long. It used to drive my mate has.

Back
Top Bottom