Where Are You?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When we were there, we were advised to set off crossing the road and not to stop. The motorbikes will work round you unless you do something unexpected ie stop. It takes some getting used to be we survived.
Not bad advice at all. Having spent 15 years in SE Asia, most vehicle are uninsured. They would prefer to hit nothing.

Tourists are a bloody nuisance, because they expect western driving standards, but if you hit a tourist, it will do less damage than another bike. ;)

Another one who's 70.At the moment sat typing this whilst roasting the chicken for tonights meal.First baisting in 20 minutes.As to where,in Stannington.
Back in 2011 did a tour of Cambodia and Vietnam and arrived in Saigon at the time of the Chinese New Year.Our hotel was on one of the roads which was pedestrionised for the occasion but as soon as it was opened up to traffic,my first thought was"choas". Cars and scooters would come out of the side roads without stopping and the cars on the main road obviously expected it.Somehow it worked but God knows how.

Another one who's 70.At the moment sat typing this whilst roasting the chicken for tonights meal.First baisting in 20 minutes.As to where,in Stannington.
Back in 2011 did a tour of Cambodia and Vietnam and arrived in Saigon at the time of the Chinese New Year.Our hotel was on one of the roads which was pedestrionised for the occasion but as soon as it was opened up to traffic,my first thought was"choas". Cars and scooters would come out of the side roads without stopping and the cars on the main road obviously expected it.Somehow it worked but God knows how.
Pukehina Bay of Plenty NZ....got to the game v Wolves though..

I’m 70 years old.

I have remotes to play any music anywhere without moving - un fucking believable.

I’m drinking my favourite single malt (lots).

I’m in my chair listening to Linda Ronstadt at 4 am.

Blade for life.

I had 1971.

I hope you do too!

UTB & Slava Ukraini.
Wherever I am, I’m not virtue signalling over a proxy war.

In Wickersley working my way through a few bottles of Madri with Sailor Jerry chasers.

I've been a Blade since 1978 too. First season was a relegation season.
Indeed it was. Start as we mean to go on 😀

Was only 7 years old but was already hooked and the mere thought of standing on that kop used to give me butterflies cheering on that team in red and white that my dad had told me were the best team in the land

EMA also heading to Gran Canaria

Manchester airport T3 destination Gran Canaria

I’m in Correlejo Fuerteventura trying to find a decent internet connection to listen to the game. Weather warm.

I was there in February, the weekend we drew 0-0 at Rotherham.

There was a sports bar who had a dodgy fire stick, so I got them to put our game on one of the TVs for me. Imagine you’ll be able to do the same 👍

I’m 70 years old.

I have remotes to play any music anywhere without moving - un fucking believable.

I’m drinking my favourite single malt (lots).

I’m in my chair listening to Linda Ronstadt at 4 am.

Blade for life.

I had 1971.

I hope you do too!

UTB & Slava Ukraini.
My lord - that Malt ain't half strong.

Back
Top Bottom