Where Are You?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wishful thinking on your part, sadly.

I haven't followed to be fair.

What I do know is that when I did look, they were less than impressed. And from being well ahead of us quality wise last season, they're now equally is shit as us. Whatever qualities he's brought to them, they aren't translating to results.

So here's a quick head to head with a player (Norwood) most of our fans would like to bench, from an already shit team. The attacking and defensive numbers are equally as depressing on Berge's behalf.

Berge on the left;

1701351645793.png

Last edited:
I haven't followed to be fair.

What I do know is that when I did look, they were less than impressed. And from being well ahead of us quality wise last season, they're now equally is shit as us. Whatever qualities he's brought to them, they aren't translating to results.

So here's a quick head to head with a player (Norwood) most of our fans would like to bench, from an already shit team. The attacking and defensive numbers are equally as depressing on Berge's behalf.

Berge on the left;

View attachment 175410

Lanzarote. Morning coffee still in bed reading this on my kindle.
Disappointingly a dull and cool 22°. Might need a long sleeve shirt.
I’m a little jealous. I like getting away this time of year and getting some sun but not had the money this time.

It doesn't surprise me at all that he has his admirers there too. His stats again this season tell us that he's continued in the same way.

He's very efficient on the ball, but doesn't get on the ball very often. He's pretty crap off the ball.

Without looking, I'm guessing I'd also find oodles of discussion about "his obvious quality", followed by "if only".

Sat in my dining room, eating a Roast Pork Sandwich complete with dripping, stuffing, cracking and apple sauce made from last nights leftover meat, playing FM24, watching the Undr The Cosh episode featuring John Gregory and not wanting to go to work later.

Woke up in Merthyr Tydfil at 6am, drove home via Bromsgrove, where head office of the company I contract to is, to collect some stuff, dropped my work mate off in Hasland, and now I'm back in a very chilly Clowne, sat with a brew, before I go and collect my 7yr old daughter from school, as I haven't seen her since Sunday, and her mum is at a conference In Manchester today/tonight/tomorrow.

Eating a sausage and brown sauce sarney at home before getting train to Sheff for a pint with my old man.

I’m in a hamlet in the Gironde in France logged on to this whilst it pours down outside.

It doesn't surprise me at all that he has his admirers there too. His stats again this season tell us that he's continued in the same way.

He's very efficient on the ball, but doesn't get on the ball very often. He's pretty crap off the ball.

Without looking, I'm guessing I'd also find oodles of discussion about "his obvious quality", followed by "if only".

He’s on track for Player of the Year apparently. Doing well.

Sitting down wrecked after putting up the decorations here in Cork,they seem to go up earlier every year.
I'll be travelling over on Monday, taking in the Liverpool and Brentford game's and catching up with old friends.
Been a Blade since 1970 and every time l come over to the lane l still get that buzz on entering BDTBL, it really is a special place, as all away supporters seem to agree following a recent poll on favorite away days, although the 3 points they keep picking up might help that.
All we Blades ever want is a team that will give it's all,we'll settle for that.

In Kettering Northants having a read of this thread after starting my stout homebrew in time for Christmas. Blade since 1971 but first game was the game against w*dnesday at the lane 1979

In Kettering Northants having a read of this thread after starting my stout homebrew in time for Christmas. Blade since 1971 but first game was the game against w*dnesday at the lane 1979
Don't forget the skittles vodka for the missus!

Sat watching Toy Story 2 and playing Civilisation 6 in Doha, Qatar

Deepcar.. Laid in bed reading this thread, preparing for my last night shift..

checking Reddit out next.

It's not cinematic.

Today, I have mostly been in Keswick (market day), Grasmere (gingerbread shopping) and now back in Ambleside.
Been a lovely day but fooking freezing.
Luckily, I’d got my big coat & Blades woolly hat on, much to Mrs GB’s chagrin.

Back
Top Bottom