Where Are You?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Today I'm at home in Carlton (North Notts, near Worksop). Yesterday and the day before I was in Wales with work

Cheers mate.

Things went a bit downhill earlier this year, when I got diagnosed with a serious neurological condition. In next week for surgery and removal of the little bastard Thymus gland, that probably started it all off.

Only made one game this season, but perhaps that's a blessing.
Good luck for next week mate 🙏

I’m 70 years old.

I have remotes to play any music anywhere without moving - un fucking believable.

I’m drinking my favourite single malt (lots).

I’m in my chair listening to Linda Ronstadt at 4 am.

Blade for life.

I had 1971.

I hope you do too!

UTB & Slava Ukraini.
I’m in Barbados with a horrendous hangover and rum sweats having had my flight cancelled last night.

Orlando airport just about to board a plane to Houston after work trip.

In Kettering Northants having a read of this thread after starting my stout homebrew in time for Christmas. Blade since 1971 but first game was the game against w*dnesday at the lane 1979
If you're there on Saturday you could go and cheer on Leon. Actually not, just read he's chosen to leave.

Cheers mate.

Things went a bit downhill earlier this year, when I got diagnosed with a serious neurological condition. In next week for surgery and removal of the little bastard Thymus gland, that probably started it all off.

Only made one game this season, but perhaps that's a blessing.
Hope you get sorted 👍🏼

In Denver Colorado. Been chatting in Yorksher with mi’ mate from Leeds after our regular practice.
Planning our trip to a footy tournament in Florida in January. (Over-65 bracket)

I’ll be 70 in a few weeks, seems to be a lot of us similar age on here.

Currently Elsecar but often Carcassonne France.

Blade since 1966

Just logged on for a hard day working from home. Having a cup of tea and a quick browse on here. Blade since 78 and seen some great, good and crap teams but it hurts to watch them play like this and is on my mind every day
I've been a Blade since 1978 too. First season was a relegation season.

Well I'm now sat looking over my frosty snow covered front and rear garden, with the heating on, and I think a brew is in order, before I go and have a look for a new van!

I prefer their sister branch - Cunni.

And me ............. well, I'd love to say somewhere really different or exotic like you guys but alas ..... Manor Top S2 freezing my bollox off.
Burn a car? That'll warm things up😉😂

I'm 68 putting the final bits of oak slat insulation panels on the living room wall, log burner roaring. Tunes, working through the Rammstein discography 🤘

Spectacular place provided you can avoid the motorbikes on the sidewalk, especially at rush hour!!
When we were there, we were advised to set off crossing the road and not to stop. The motorbikes will work round you unless you do something unexpected ie stop. It takes some getting used to be we survived.

I imagine a small chap on a motorbike hitting you might smart a bit, im also guessing, if he hit me his bike would be fucked.

I imagine a small chap on a motorbike hitting you might smart a bit, im also guessing, if he hit me his bike would be fucked.
When Bert was in Hanoi it was 4 small blokes on the same motorbike.

Back
Top Bottom