What you have to remember

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No matter how unpalatable it may seem, sometimes you have to accept reality.

At no point since promotion have I believed we could stay up. Some can't accept that attitude which is fine but what happens then with some of those is that they start demanding changes and reacting knee jerkingly when things don't go well.

No manager is going to keep us up this season imho.

We've been led to believe that the Prince has effectively prepared us for relegation as he can't fund a PL side snd doesn't want in financial strife next season.

That's sensible even if it's a bit depressing football wise.

I can't grumble because I've said for years we should aspire to be a yo yo team.

Yeah with how the PL is going then you do wonder what the point of promotion is apart from banking the parachute payments.

I'd be a liar if I said I was enthusiastic about games this season. I expected defeat yesterday whilst obviously not that scoreline.

I just hope we hold our nerve and look further forward.

Wilder returning would really rinse by enthusiasm further.

We didn’t gIve Newcastle the respect they deserve even at home we’ve got to park the bus and see what we get we did it against City and Spurs and we came out of those with respectability

It seems the whole club from youth to first team is in a bit of shit.
Results not going our way.

Maybe our once famous 5-3-2 overlapping cbs should be in question.

It’s hard to find a way out but if the whole club is in the shit they should just accept it and try something new.

So the answer is?

Sack the board; but the owner is trying to sell snayway.

Sack the manager; the bloke who got us up and has had his legs chopped off with the transfer budget.

Sack the players; window closed.

Turning your question around, what do you do, if you don;t ;back the regime;?

No, what do you really do?

Defence has been shocking this season saved by Wez on numerous occasions and needed a wake-up call, they’ve got one now.

More concerning is the heads dropping of the whole team, we just don’t do that, as a club who know the pain of being relegated on goal difference we have always played to the final whistle. We know the difference that 1-8 or 0-7 can make as oppose to 0-8 at the end on the season

Our mini league of 6 is going to be tight and this could result could define our season, heads should roll to give a clear message that this will not be tolerated.

Might I suggest Egan stripped of the captaincy and the defensive coach (Mark Hudson) stripped of his job.

Nailing my colours to keep Hecky mask BTW.

Our plan B is to do plan A better, and going on yesterday's result I'd take that

Back
Top Bottom