What should Fallowfield spend his £3k on?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bargain at £96.99

shopping

2 weeks at fantasy island, it's what he lives in a fucking fantasy 😎

Getting a professional photoshop of himself collecting the £3k ‘winnings’. Or maybe inviting a few of us into the families box that he uses every game.

FA Level 1 = £160-200
FA Level 2 = £400-450
UEFA B Licence = £1000
UEFA A Licence = £4000

So he could get the first three steps. He'd have to do extensive work at clubs and provide a portfolio of evidence and sit exams but from what I understand they do packages for learning difficulties and ex-offenders. Those on the sex offenders register usually have a job getting approval though. They don't want another Barry Bennell and all that.

Time served and with the experience boxes ticked he should get his license when his suspended sentences expire and his paper round has coughed up enough cash. When he's 35 or so.

Does anyone actually believe he was at Cheltenham and has the maturity to put a bet on? Anyone?

Me neither. I think he's there with his parents. Or foster mum. Or summat.

pommpey

If it’s the same Vibratin Eric-Dong that I’ve seen play for Barca’s youth team, he’s got a wand of a left foot. 🤔

My friend is also interested in the answer to this.
I asked my friend who has one and he said the cock wasn't as big as advertised but apart from that all's good. No complaints if you shoot your bolt after 5 strokes and she/he doesn't shout at you if you wipe your cock on the curtains.

Back
Top Bottom