What keeps you supporting Blades?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

tell me off the top of your head , who did Fulham beat in the semi finals , without looking it up
I bet it must be worth remembering
and who did boro beat

What does that prove?

You wouldn't be able to tell me who won League one in 2001 or 2003. Does that mean it's shit and not worth winning?

What does that prove?

You wouldn't be able to tell me who won League one in 2001 or 2003. Does that mean it's shit and not worth winning?
whats the point of european second rate trophy games
they are the european equivalent of the JPT trophy
the old Fairs cup was dumped through lack of interest , devaluing all previous competitions
the cup winners cup was far better, but this Europa nonsense goes on for ever with 60 too many teams in it

whats the point of european second rate trophy games
they are the european equivalent of the JPT trophy
the old Fairs cup was dumped through lack of interest , devaluing all previous competitions
the cup winners cup was far better, but this Europa nonsense goes on for ever with 60 too many teams in it

You didn't answer my question.

You didn't answer my question.
dont expect anyone to list league one winners , but european if its special , a zenith of achievement as is being purprted should be memorable

even allowing for boro and fulham reaching a final of the second rated tornament how many of the other european qualifiers have had memorable cup runs
Blackburn Rovers won the prem spending big
damp squib in europe
oxford utd , luton won the league cup , europe ,,, nothing comes to mind

dont expect anyone to list league one winners , but european if its special , a zenith of achievement as is being purprted should be memorable

even allowing for boro and fulham reaching a final of the second rated tornament how many of the other european qualifiers have had memorable cup runs
damp squib in europe

Who were Champions League runners up in 2001 and 2003?

Don't know?

Champions League must be shite then. Wouldn't want the Blades ever playing in that tin pot cup.

damp squib in europe

I suspect the post-Heysel ban may be a factor.

Who were Champions League runners up in 2001 and 2003?

Don't know?

Champions League must be shite then. Wouldn't want the Blades ever playing in that tin pot cup.

bayern beat valencia in 2001
I live in valenciennes and 2003 was played at old trafford , between the 2 italian giants and I was there, my only ever european cup final
terrible dull game could put you off european football for ever

damp squib in europe
It's not the point. Boro were in Europe because they won something. True, the pisspot cup but it's a cup nevertheless and what JJ is getting at is that you have to be relatively successful to get into Europe in the first place. Unlike every other club our size we haven't reached a final or finished high enough in the top league to get near Europe, never mind actually winning a cup.

One definition of insanity is supposedly that you keep doing the same thing and expect different results.

Cannot believe we have 6 pages of this and nobody has pointed out the most glaring error of the OP

I am now NOT EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS!

That's how fucking bad it is - Yet I still support the Fuckers :eek:

JJBlade I love a good rant, and "CLUB RETARD" made me laugh. Please have a like.

Yes, sadly it's a description that is most apt. I'll stick to golf though mate............it's enjoyable at least and losing pathetically doesn't affect you so much when you're not there to witness it.

On a separate note.
Anyone that uses the "only 5 years out of the last 40 in the top flight" to try to dismiss our Premier League credentials is a moron and somebody who must be willing to accept a 3rd rate everything. (Which sadly does account for most of Sheffield I suppose). Especially when the clubs I've listed in previous posts have spent more years than that in the top flight.

The reason for our "Only 5 years out of the last 40 in the top flight" is because the club is a retard. If it was human it would be a big lumbering, stupid, not very bright, unemployable, retard incapable of doing the simplest tasks properly.

They complain that they can't afford quality and have pleaded poverty for about a century even when money wasn't such a big issue in the game, but you could hand them 280 billion pounds tomorrow and they'd still fuck it up with 6 million Jay McEveleys because of the lack of belief that anybody decent would want to play for us, the stubborn stance on agents fees, and the insistence on doing it the Retarded BLAAAYYYYDDDDEEESSS WWAAAHHHHYYYYY.

Hence my term Club Retard.

Back
Top Bottom