Tommy Doyle joins on season long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good signing. Good workrate. Good attitude. Good lad. Got a range of passing to challenge Norwood. Kind of player I like to see us sign.

On from Roys view from Cardiff and Man City, some say he's not as good as Fleck or Norwood which I was hoping one or both of those had been moved on before the season starts.
I do hope they are wrong and he's not another bench warmer.

Doing a player announcement in the training gear with post-production and everything has to be a first

Nice Try.

I didn't say it was him originally. I posted a photo from a pretty good source stating it was him. You the stated it definitely wasn't him, a fact even, and I'm questioning your reasoning for that statement unless you are actually on that flight, which I very much doubt you're not!
Come on Ladies,be nice.

Here is everything you need to know about the Blades new signing!

I doubt he's said whether he calls it 'Fish and Chips' or 'Chips and Fish', so, it's not everything I need to know. Clickbait.

Here is everything you need to know about the Blades new signing!

I wondered if he was related to Mike. Didn't Glynn Pardoe break his leg at the Lane in the 70's? Or did his challenge break Tom McAllister's leg? I'm sure it was one of the two?

Weren’t it Rodney Marsh that broke Tom McAllisters leg?
Possibly. I was only a wee snip at the time with my whole life ahead of me. Now I'm just a dementia riddled has-been, desperately trying to recall my life when it was actually fun and meant something. But you're probably correct.

Really good signing. Looks a complete midfielder and a bit of a leader too. Looking forward to seeing him play.

I wondered if he was related to Mike. Didn't Glynn Pardoe break his leg at the Lane in the 70's? Or did his challenge break Tom McAllister's leg? I'm sure it was one of the two?
Glyn Pardoe broke his leg in a tackle with George Best in the Manchester derby,1970’ish.
Mike Doyle was involved when Trevor Hockey broke his leg at the Lane in feb 1972.
It was Marsh who broke McAlister’s leg October 1973.

Glyn Pardoe broke his leg in a tackle with George Best in the Manchester derby,1970’ish.
Mike Doyle was involved when Trevor Hockey broke his leg at the Lane in feb 1972.
It was Marsh who broke McAlister’s leg October 1973.
Nice one. Told you I was all washed up, didn't I?

On from Roys view from Cardiff and Man City, some say he's not as good as Fleck or Norwood which I was hoping one or both of those had been moved on before the season starts.
I do hope they are wrong and he's not another bench warmer.
I’d take the view of Man City fans personally. It was mainly the Cardiff fans views that were mixed - you usually play better with better players around you.

On the surface this looks like our scouts have done a decent job, now if only we could persuade MGW to return and contribute to an even better season with the Blades.....ah well, dreaming's permitted so go on Hecky, make us an even better outfit this time around.

And in passing, is JOC a serious consideration for this season, or is it all smoke and mirrors?? What a wonderful piece of news that would be for all Blades if it were true??

Sounds like a great loan signing. England u21 international and did well at Cardiff. Impressed with his first interviews too - talks about being a winner and the team winning being the most important thing (rather than just focusing on himself).

Back
Top Bottom