Tommy Doyle joins on season long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Eh? Who’s arguing? Someone asked are we sure that’s him in the pic, I replied it’s not. You took that as arguing? Blimey must be some arguments in your house.

He’s wearing a full body disguise #FACT

So, currently we've established it is him in the pic, it isn't him in the pic, it might or might not be him in the pic

But regardless, if it is, isn't or might be, he's 100% definitely there..

Glad we've got that sorted 🤣
You make it sound like it was more difficult than it was to determine it’s not him 😂

You would have thought just looking at him would have given it away, nowt to do with him not being with the players, not in players gear, but out the back with backroom staff wearing backroom staff gear would have given it away.

Eh? Who’s arguing? Someone asked are we sure that’s him in the pic, I replied it’s not. You took that as arguing? Blimey must be some arguments in your house.

How do you know it's not him?

Are you some some sort of photo expert so yeah you debating it I'd take as arguing and there's no arguments in my house now the ball n chain has left 👍

Are you some some sort of photo expert so yeah you debating it I'd take as arguing and there's no arguments in my house now the ball n chain has left 👍
I’m sorry but that’s one of the funniest posts I’ve ever seen on this page

Ah you stuck the photo up and said it’s him, wondered why you had taken it to heart me replying to someone else that it’s not him. It really is no big deal but it’s not him, I know for a fact but If you really looked at the pic and had a really good think about it you would come to the same conclusion.

Ah you stuck the photo up and said it’s him, wondered why you had taken it to heart me replying to someone else that it’s not him. It really is no big deal but it’s not him, I know for a fact but If you really looked at the pic and had a really good think about it you would come to the same conclusion.

Nice Try.

I didn't say it was him originally. I posted a photo from a pretty good source stating it was him. You the stated it definitely wasn't him, a fact even, and I'm questioning your reasoning for that statement unless you are actually on that flight, which I very much doubt you're not!

Nice Try.

I didn't say it was him originally. I posted a photo from a pretty good source stating it was him. You the stated it definitely wasn't him, a fact even, and I'm questioning your reasoning for that statement unless you are actually on that flight, which I very much doubt you're not!
IngoodNick posted that pic on Twitter as a joke Upton.

Where's abi shutto when you need her 🤣🤣🤣
So, currently we've established it is him in the pic, it isn't him in the pic, it might or might not be him in the pic

But regardless, if it is, isn't or might be, he's 100% definitely there..

Glad we've got that sorted 🤣here's

20220704_084150.jpg

Someone else on twitter said this was Doyle, so may as well stick a confirmed tag on this transfer.

Someone photographed it landing at DSA yesterday when it flew in to collect the team.

I reckon the club may have actually searched for a plane in the club colours.

DA598111-6991-412F-B607-CACC8033623D.jpeg

Just need Nixon to confirm he was wearing black and white training gear.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom