Ticket office

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have an oap season ticket, but want to buy an adult semi final ticket, the system won't let me do that.
But are YOU an OAP?
Ticket Office is not fit for purpose regards, phones and internet, when one has a problem.
Problems are best sorted by getting off ones arse and visiting in person.

Last edited:

I'm not insulting anyone and it has been said multiple times, over and over again, that you can't buy an adult ticket with a senior ST and you can't upgrade from senior to adult.
That's funny cos there was a thread explaining that you could upgrade from a child's to a adults once that person becomes eligible, now whether this is correct or not I'm not sure.

I thought you were better than that, but no, you're a twat.

Bit harsh. But probably fair.

Personally i don't give a shit if people buy the wrong ticket bracket - especially for this. Might feel different if folk were directly conning the club out of money.

Bit harsh. But probably fair.

Personally i don't give a shit if people buy the wrong ticket bracket - especially for this. Might feel different if folk were directly conning the club out of money.
Tbf, they're making it so difficult, it's almost encouraging people to fiddle.😔

The wife is due an operation on the Thursday before, so I might not be able to go.
I hoped to buy an adult ticket, so that if I don't make it , my son could go in my place. So I'm not trying to cheat the system and buy an additional ticket.
Eventually got through to the ticket office, you can only buy the same type of ticket as your season ticket.
Might try as you suggested, otherwise I risk buying a ticket that I don't use. No refunds either.
I understand why rules are put in place but sometimes I just think that fans don't always get a fair deal.
Because of the cock up this morning it worked in my faver, it allowed me to do exactly what you needed to do.
My old man is 96,wouldn't make it up the steps at Wembley so wanted his tkt for my son who hasnt had a season tkt for years but has 16500 loyalty points.

Tbf, they're making it so difficult, it's almost encouraging people to fiddle.😔

They've made it much harder to fiddle this season.

If i try to select an adult ticket in my dads name online, it says "Mr XXXX is over 65 years old and therefore can't purchase a ticket in adult bracket".

Wasn't like that before. And i know someone *cough - who may have exploited an under 18s ticket price at Blackburn (think it was) for £5. When the Adult ones were like £25 🤣

I'm sure they were very relieved to have got through the turnstiles.

If i try to select an adult ticket in my dads name online, it says "Mr XXXX is over 65 years old and therefore can't purchase a ticket in adult bracket".

Wasn't like that before. And i know someone *cough - who may have exploited an under 18s ticket price at Blackburn (think it was) for £5. When the Adult ones were like £25 🤣

Correct. And still this morning happened.

I did this for 2 full seasons in League one.. not got bollox now

I am a senior season ticket holder I,m not going. but if anyone wants to use my number to get a ticket to Wembley will be at the match v Wigan tommorrow. If anyone is interested send your email address and I will quickly reply.to arrange to meet on Bramall Lane John Street corner. But if you live near the Ponderosa. even better.

I am a senior season ticket holder I,m not going. but if anyone wants to use my number to get a ticket to Wembley will be at the match v Wigan tommorrow. If anyone is interested send your email address and I will quickly reply.to arrange to meet on Bramall Lane John Street corner. But if you live near the Ponderosa. even better.
Thought you was talking other day for ages about going?

I have never said I was going to Wembley for the semi Final on pensions and benefits, unfortunately. wish I could afford it. when I retire in September things will be more affordable for me. Don,t want to be too negative. giving another Blade the opportunity to go.is fine by me.

Been trying to ring since Tuesday to buy tickets for Cardiff game but permanently engaged, I emailed them got one response asking for my number and kids derails since then nothing.

Fuck em

What's hard about being a season ticket holder and buying a ticket for yourself
Nothing. It's when 4 out of 5 have STs as one family member lives in Spain. No problem wait till next week. And then loads of non ST holders have tickets on day one.

Because of the cock up this morning it worked in my faver, it allowed me to do exactly what you needed to do.
My old man is 96,wouldn't make it up the steps at Wembley so wanted his tkt for my son who hasnt had a season tkt for years but has 16500 loyalty points.

[email protected]

Ok, you can email if you know the address. My point was I was going to email them the other day and usually go through contacts on the web page but it just took me to a contact form. Wanted to send an attachment but no option.

Even though they are linked to my account I couldn't buy an u22 and junior ticket along with my adult ticket. We are all season ticket holders by the way. So I've had to purchase 3 adult tickets .I've emailed the ticket office about this but not expecting an answer this decade.

Even though they are linked to my account I couldn't buy an u22 and junior ticket along with my adult ticket. We are all season ticket holders by the way. So I've had to purchase 3 adult tickets .I've emailed the ticket office about this but not expecting an answer this decade.
This always happens to me, I'm senior and have a disabled and carer on my f&f. If they buy mine there's no problem, but if I try to buy theirs it wants to charge for mine plus 2 two full adults 🤷🏼‍♂️
I'm sure an email to the TO will sort it, when I can be bothered to get round to it 🐌

I was on the phone for almost ninety minutes, trying to buy a ticket for me and my Dad.
They wouldn't sell me one for him as he's dead. I think that's being very particular as they
didn't stop me buying him last season's away shirt at half price. We'll gather around the TV
with him watching on from the mantelpiece.

Back
Top Bottom