Ticket office

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Anyone had any success phoning the ticket office. Its permanently engaged.
They made it quite clear if you had any problems purchasing tickets to phone the ticket office.
You would have thought that they would have a call waiting service, then if you are in a queue at least you know that eventually it will be your turn.

They made it quite clear if you had any problems purchasing tickets to phone the ticket office.
You would have thought that they would have a call waiting service, then if you are in a queue at least you know that eventually it will be your turn.
What's your question?

Email?

I have an oap season ticket, but want to buy an adult semi final ticket, the system won't let me do that.
I take it the tickets for someone else? You not going?
If you are add the other guy as a friend and try for both (even if he doesn't have a ST)

If you're getting his but not yours, set him up as a friend, but through your log it, but only buy his. It might work.
I'm new to this shit by the way, its stressed me out all morning.
But reading a lot of posts, there's a lot of loopholes and a lot of fans getting there's today that weren't originally eligible.

I take it the tickets for someone else? You not going?
If you are add the other guy as a friend and try for both (even if he doesn't have a ST)

If you're getting his but not yours, set him up as a friend, but through your log it, but only buy his. It might work.
I'm new to this shit by the way, its stressed me out all morning.
But reading a lot of posts, there's a lot of loopholes and a lot of fans getting there's today that
The wife is due an operation on the Thursday before, so I might not be able to go.
I hoped to buy an adult ticket, so that if I don't make it , my son could go in my place. So I'm not trying to cheat the system and buy an additional ticket.
Eventually got through to the ticket office, you can only buy the same type of ticket as your season ticket.
Might try as you suggested, otherwise I risk buying a ticket that I don't use. No refunds either.
I understand why rules are put in place but sometimes I just think that fans don't always get a fair deal.

The wife is due an operation on the Thursday before, so I might not be able to go.
I hoped to buy an adult ticket, so that if I don't make it , my son could go in my place. So I'm not trying to cheat the system and buy an additional ticket.
Eventually got through to the ticket office, you can only buy the same type of ticket as your season ticket.
Might try as you suggested, otherwise I risk buying a ticket that I don't use. No refunds either.
I understand why rules are put in place but sometimes I just think that fans don't always get a fair deal.
Yes that's right, I accidentally put my dad down as an adult, and it flagged up that he's a senior.
My 8 year old daughter is going down with a 50yr old blokes ticket, hopefully with it being the more expensive way around (and it being a small child) they'll look past it.

I'm not sure I'd risk your lad going down with a senior/cheaper one, even if you have a very valid reason though.
That is a tricky one.

I have an oap season ticket, but want to buy an adult semi final ticket, the system won't let me do that.
Add the person you want to buy for to your Friends and Family list, then you can assign it to them, assuming they are eligible to buy one (i.e they are also a season ticket holder)

Don't you bother reading the rules?
There are bound to be an awfull lot of supporters either having difficulty sorting tickets or not being too sure or confident about a wide range of related issues.
If your response to a genuine question is to insult the fellow Blade maybe just scroll on by instead.
How would you feel if you were stuck, asked in theoretically a good place, ie this forum only to get a sarky smartass response.
Don't ever think to volunteer to help the Samaritans or Macmillan answering calls from people asking for help or advice.

There are bound to be an awfull lot of supporters either having difficulty sorting tickets or not being too sure or confident about a wide range of related issues.
If your response to a genuine question is to insult the fellow Blade maybe just scroll on by instead.
How would you feel if you were stuck, asked in theoretically a good place, ie this forum only to get a sarky smartass response.
Don't ever think to volunteer to help the Samaritans or Macmillan answering calls from people asking for help or advice.
I'm not insulting anyone and it has been said multiple times, over and over again, that you can't buy an adult ticket with a senior ST and you can't upgrade from senior to adult.

I'm not insulting anyone and it has been said multiple times, over and over again, that you can't buy an adult ticket with a senior ST and you can't upgrade from senior to adult.
Said multiple times by whom?

Back
Top Bottom