The Results so far

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No need to panic I saw the Blades beat florist 3-2,32 years ago at Bramall Lane in the old division one, a week or so before Xmas our first win of the season. we finished in the top 10 that season. we have not played ten games yet, people are saying we are going down already. Up to the Newcastle game we only lost by the odd goal and played well. easy to say now but that game should have been postponed after the sad death of Maddy Cusack RIP. we lost 8-0. we lost 2-0 at West Ham yesterday. but played okay in the last 20 min. the injured players are starting to get fit hopefully now Hecky can pick a stronger team. I will make a couple of predictions, we will beat Fulham and lick Man Utd. One thing for sure is 100% we are nowhere near as bad as wendy. Up THE BLADES.
I remember that season as well this team of heckys is no were near as good as that! We all knew a win that season was going to come we weren't playing that bad, the difference is this team and the difference in quality is way off in both the the division and our side, I honestly can't see were a win is coming from!! It's going to be a very long season sadly.

Back
Top Bottom