The Results so far

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

VictoryBlade

BobbyJ
Reaction score
Ok, we have seen seven Games now and average a 2 goal deficit every game. Is that something we just generally accept because the players aren't good enough or should something be done about it. I get all this loyalty bit (and before anyone starts I saw Don Givens miss THAT pen all those years ago) but I'm generally concerned that we have become apathetic. Picking just about the same team as last week with no real enhanced performances (West Ham, could have been 4 -0 up at half time) smacks of stupidity. For example, when we made subs late on we actually looked quite good but why wait for so long eh? Indeed, whats Trusty done wrong, BCFC player of the year last year to not being able to get a game. I though he looked pretty fair when he came on? Your thoughts Ladies & Gents please as I'm genuinely concerned. OR have we thrown the towel in already?

Ok, we have seen seven Games now and average a 2 goal deficit every game. Is that something we just generally accept because the players aren't good enough or should something be done about it. I get all this loyalty bit (and before anyone starts I saw Don Givens miss THAT pen all those years ago) but I'm generally concerned that we have become apathetic. Picking just about the same team as last week with no real enhanced performances (West Ham, could have been 4 -0 up at half time) smacks of stupidity. For example, when we made subs late on we actually looked quite good but why wait for so long eh? Indeed, whats Trusty done wrong, BCFC player of the year last year to not being able to get a game. I though he looked pretty fair when he came on? Your thoughts Ladies & Gents please as I'm genuinely concerned. OR have we thrown the towel in already?
No we should email the club and object in the strongest terms possible

Let's not forget but we have played 5 teams that are currently in the top 9.
As for mentioning Don Givens in the OP, that is more unforgivable than 0-8 last fecking week.

Agree, that in those circumstances we should lose
but although the results suggest it's close the general performances have been like when a league 1 team draws a PL team in the cup.

When ever a team loses 6 or 7 nil, it's usually one of them days when every time the opposition shoot it seems to go in.
However against Newcastle, they had 22 shots with 15 shots on target. On another day, they score 10 or 11 goals.

Liverpool. Arsenal. Man Utd. Chelsea. Brighton and Villa still so come jeez we simply are nowhere near the quality levels required to be in this division. Anyone who thinks we are is deluded. Roll on the Championship.

Liverpool. Arsenal. Man Utd. Chelsea. Brighton and Villa still so come jeez we simply are nowhere near the quality levels required to be in this division. Anyone who thinks we are is deluded. Roll on the Championship.
We actually are in this division.

I think you meant to say "stay" not " be"

The same team, expecting a different result....um, is'nt that close to the definition of insanity. Back five needs changing, midfield ( yea well), needs changing, up front...you get the idea. If Hecky won't change, then his position will have to change. Long season left, let's not make it shorter.

Let's not forget but we have played 5 teams that are currently in the top 9.
As for mentioning Don Givens in the OP, that is more unforgivable than 0-8 last fecking week.
Let's not forget, we all started the season with the same points and same goal difference.

The same team, expecting a different result....um, is'nt that close to the definition of insanity. Back five needs changing, midfield ( yea well), needs changing, up front...you get the idea. If Hecky won't change, then his position will have to change. Long season left, let's not make it shorter.
I don't think it's a case of WON'T change its more of a case of CANT change. Roll on that new billionaire owner eh?

These players are individually better than the players Wilder had, and he was going away to the top 6 and taking them on, at time dominating them on their own patch.
The same set of below average standard for the PL, players were challenging for the Champions league towards the end of the season.

If I told anyone that was possible, bottom of league 1 to 3 points off a Champions League spot 4 years later, that's more than being deluded. It's impossible (I'd say more outrageous than Leicester winning the league) but as we saw with our own eyes, the impossible happened, still find it hard to believe it really happened.

Hecky does seem to take an age to see the obvious and change things. Last season he kept persevering with Norwood and Fleck until the penny finally dropped and he put Doyle in.

Results so far = fucking dog shit.

but the results are better than the performances.

In general the results make it look like a close game.
However the tactics and in-game stats show there's a massive gap in standard.
We're generally defending in numbers, just keeping the score down.
Our best chance of scoring comes from a set piece, a corner, free-kick or Robinson throw-in.

Cant we just play our joker and swap places with leicester!???

but the results are better than the performances.

In general the results make it look like a close game.
However the tactics and in-game stats show there's a massive gap in standard.
We're generally defending in numbers, just keeping the score down.
Our best chance of scoring comes from a set piece, a corner, free-kick or Robinson throw-in.
Start by sacking the defence coach, as hes fucking ruined us at the back.

You’re not allowed to question it. If you say we are shite well then your not a blade.

You say we are shite well it’s no one’s fault.

Correct, but, it also proves that you don't need the most expensive squad!
Even Luton have a win under their belts now.
They do. I’ve no doubt our first one will arrive too. But ultimately it’s down to money. Without it clubs can sometimes have one season that goes against the odds, but they can’t sustain it.

We win we show up as a team and not 11 individuals. Heart, fkin heart...we lack it at the moment

They do. I’ve no doubt our first one will arrive too. But ultimately it’s down to money. Without it clubs can sometimes have one season that goes against the odds, but they can’t sustain it.
I totally agree, but, our recruitment hasn't been great, releasing Sharp was a huge mistake.
It seems our "defence" coach has never even seen a football before.
Our injuries record is ridiculous, and there doesn't seem to be any team spirit, I dont know whats happening, but it doesn't look like there are any partnerships at all???
And as for a win coming, im not holding my breath, were shite.

Correct, but, it also proves that you don't need the most expensive squad!
Even Luton have a win under their belts now.
I actually think Luton will stay up, so what does that say? (more fight in them than us)?

Back
Top Bottom