SUFC: The little things that annoy you

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I got a free ticket today, sat on Jessica Ennis' bottom. I should have guessed that I would be sat amongst other "free ticketers". I know this is going to make me come across as really miserable... however... watching that display on the pitch with a rubbish view, as turning up with ten minutes to go there was a sitting free for all and me and HB Jnr ended up behind the goal. Having cut it fine (no time for a pre-match beer) because of traffic on M40, M42, M1 HB Jnr opted for a burger outside, I wanted pie. Terrible slow service in the stand... no pie. Surrounded by very young kids more interested in chocolate than football, more interested in kicking the back of my seat than watching the match. Oh, and them needing to go to the loo so much more often than pist up blokes at the other end of the pitch. Half time, crazy queue for refreshments (think the chocolate must have run out). Top it off, cracking view of Crewe's winner.

On a plus side, me and Jnr agreed that this must never happen again and a season ticket on the Kop beckons.

FFS

Or..............people who can't go ninety fucking minutes without a beer, coffee, piss, shit, pie and everything else that has made going to the cinema (and now football) such a miserable experience.

(The 'Like' button is bottom-right, first on the left. :D)

Or..............people who can't go ninety fucking minutes without a beer, coffee, piss, shit, pie and everything else that has made going to the cinema (and now football) such a miserable experience.

(The 'Like' button is bottom-right, first on the left. :D)

I resisted clicking the "like" for as long as I could

Back
Top Bottom