SUFC: The little things that annoy you

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He wanted to return to Sunderland so we sold him for £520 in summer 1904 but a little more than 6 months later Sunderland sold him to Middlesbrough for £1,000 (first ever £1,000 signing). SUFC were annoyed at this

Ah, the "Mackams" sold him to the "Smoggies", or was the Boro polluted in those days?!

Makes me feel a bit better about Hagan; no it doesn't, absolute outrage... and they've never changed right up to the Maguire deal... and beyond???

Not that the club can do anything about it in this day and age of "player power", but it's another reason to abandon 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier clubs.

When we all do that the "Premier League Masterplan" will be complete. Whoever happens to be up there will be fireproof with no relegation. Better hurry up Mr. Prince sir, you may be too slow with Cloughie in charge. And then what happens if S6 are up there when the drawbridge is hoisted and us not???

I can't think of anything I don't like about being at the lane. But the litter outside the row of tall terrace houses on Shoreham street on the left walking up from Chesterfield road really does piss me off. Especially as my lads like to bring their mates to matches. It gives a really crap impression of an already struggling area.

I can't think of anything I don't like about being at the lane. But the litter outside the row of tall terrace houses on Shoreham street on the left walking up from Chesterfield road really does piss me off. Especially as my lads like to bring their mates to matches. It gives a really crap impression of an already struggling area.
You want to try looking at the houses that back onto the away end at Luton. You have to go over the gardens to get in the away end so the amount of litter that gets chucked in them is ridiculous.

This is how you get into the ground;

Wolves-fans-make-their-wa-001.jpg

Going for a fag on the concourse of the south stand and feeling like im in a scene from lord of the rings

The Kop.

Love it on there but it isn't steep enough. I'm a short arse so can't see the goal/6 yard box when everyone stands up!

He wanted to return to Sunderland so we sold him for £520 in summer 1904 but a little more than 6 months later Sunderland sold him to Middlesbrough for £1,000 (first ever £1,000 signing). SUFC were annoyed at this
And lo, the sell on clause was born

The slope on the pitch .. And the fact the kop actually follows it ! Hoping when the whole pitch and under soil is done in the close season they level it up .. It spoils the ( in the main superb) stadium

Not being able to buy John Street tickets online.

The atmosphere on John Street.

The owners, over the course of my lifetime. I'll give the current partnership some faith though, for a bit.

Also, not really a complaint but I'd like it if when we got to a stage in the season such as this (i.e. March with something to play for but improvements required) that we had something approaching a full ground policy. How many would come on Saturday if it was £10? Or two games for £15? Not really fair on STHs but I'm one of them anyway.

The programme seller who spends the first 45 minutes of every game walking round the south stand trying to flog his programmes.......

Back
Top Bottom