Sharp starts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Probably end up reverting to a back 4 at some point with Lowe out.

Last edited:
Hi Stegosaurus here

Poor choice. Sharp is past it. Old yella should have been took behind the cowshed long ago

Didn’t think he has à particularly good game today.

Was given two glorious balls. One straight at the keeper when anywhere else would have been a goal and the other a really poorly executed header.

Otherwise I thought he was pretty anonymous apart from giving away a very dangerous free kick to them. One to forget for Billy.

Think Billy, like Didsy, would be great in League 1....but he isn't quite quick enough, or strong enough, for the Championship any longer. Its a tough watch, as he really is a Blades legend, and we won't forget that, but for me Osula would have provided more of a threat today.

A win is a win but going into HT 2 or 3-0 up would have taken the nerves and pressure off a bit! It was a good job we got the early goal, maybe we got away with one in a way and the gamble paid off. Another 3 points in the bag.

Think Billy, like Didsy, would be great in League 1....but he isn't quite quick enough, or strong enough, for the Championship any longer. Its a tough watch, as he really is a Blades legend, and we won't forget that, but for me Osula would have provided more of a threat today.

Billy would be great in the conference and that’s been generous

Hmmm is that after the rest of his teammates got involved to actually get the ball under control for him?
He came on and looked rusty, miscontrolled a few balls and gave it away. He usually hits the ground running coming on as sub to see out a game.
Today it took him 5 or 10min, then he was class.

billys finished he would have buried those 2 chances 5 years ago and mcburnie is well mcburnie no threat whatsoever and his first few touches were awful apart from defending corners he will be of no use to us in the premier league get shut

Anyways, what was Hecky supposed to do? Sharp was probably the fittest striker available today (not counting Illy). With McBurnie struggling a bit, and Jebbo/Brewster out, it appears to me that Hecky had little choice.

we don’t score enough goals, because Sharp keeps missing straight forward chances week after week
Fortunately we are getting away with it, just think if we did have a top class forward who can finish

Back
Top Bottom