Blades pub in Benidorm

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Track22

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of the blade pub in Benidorm

There’s a great spot in benidorm called the departure lounge, Alicante airport.
You're not wrong. There's a new outdoor pub with a smoking terrace just before the Ryanair gates. No better place to get rid of your remaining euros.

You're not wrong. There's a new outdoor pub with a smoking terrace just before the Ryanair gates. No better place to get rid of your remaining euros.
Do people still buy foreign money?!

I wouldn't visit a foreign country without having some actual cash.
I’m the opposite, I’ll quite often go without cash or just take USD or £ as most people prefer that. We do tend to have Euros because I hardly ever use cash when we’re away. Just use a credit card as the exchange rate is loads better.

I’m the opposite, I’ll quite often go without cash or just take USD or £ as most people prefer that. We do tend to have Euros because I hardly ever use cash when we’re away. Just use a credit card as the exchange rate is loads better.
Where would you take USD or £ to though?
I mostly use card / phone while away, as it's easier, but I still feel better having some local cash.

Where would you take USD or £ to though?
I mostly use card / phone while away, as it's easier, but I still feel better having some local cash.
Middle East countries like USD and £ as tips.

I think I’ve probably only used Euros for tip money in the last 5 or 6 years, I can’t remember exchanging any especially to go away with for a long while.

Chase have great exchange rates and cash back on purchases, if the grid goes down though, you may need a bit of pocket money ;)

The Blades bar in Benidorm doesn't even have a card machine. Cash only. Many bars take British notes though, change in euros, exchange rate 1:1

Sexy Barbara doesn’t take cards, cash is King.

Back
Top Bottom