Shame on you

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did he play?

We only have one topic worth discussing, where do we go next...what's our master plan

Who will be picking the team v Liverpool. Not that there's many options.

If you booed Sander. Just grow up. Pathetic the lot of you.
That’s a very odd reaction to another dismal defeat.

Sander is the second most talented player we’ve had in a decade and he could rarely be bothered, then left at the last minute. I wouldn’t boo him but I fully understand why others do.

He is lazy and doesn’t care about losing.

Surely if you can boo the wasters we had on the pitch in yellow, you can boo the one that abandoned us late in the transfer window?

Surely if you can boo the wasters we had on the pitch in yellow, you can boo the one that abandoned us late in the transfer window?

Abandoned…lol…

He was willing to run out his contract but Princey wanted to cash in.

He didn’t need to get out of second gear today versus our midfield.

That’s a very odd reaction to another dismal defeat.

Sander is the second most talented player we’ve had in a decade and he could rarely be bothered, then left at the last minute. I wouldn’t boo him but I fully understand why others do.

He is lazy and doesn’t care about losing.

Sounds like he may have left a year too early then 😉

He was forced out so he didn’t run his contract down .. but to some on here anyone who leaves us a Judas .. they’ll always be a few with brains of fkg pond life ⚔️

Let's be honest....sander berge was just a lanky useless c@nt. Scared of his own shadow and never ever made a tackle. I was pleased when he pissed off. Being on the team that beat us 5-0 doesn't make him any better. Sooty and Sweep would look like Ronaldo when playing against us.

We tried to shift him on for 3 or 4 windows. I certainly don't think he pushed for a move but it was evident he also wasn't going to sign a new deal. That's fine, his decision. Personally don't get the booing but by far the least of issues to get upset about today.

Back
Top Bottom