Shame on you

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who were the blades clapping at the end of the match only one blade was worthy and that was asoula
From what I remember Norwood, Osula, Benny and Robbo came over and applauded the fans. Robbie was saying something, looked like he was apologising.

From what I remember Norwood, Osula, Benny and Robbo came over and applauded the fans. Robbie was saying something, looked like he was apologising.

Robinson has been one of our players of the season so far. Not that theres much competition but above all he seems to be one of the few that actually really gives a fuck

I feel ashamed,
I recklessly put paper in the plastic recycling bin and couldn’t even be arsed to fish it out
how the hell are we gonna save the planet with this attitude.

Can only speak for myself but I was applauding the handful of players who could be bothered to come over and acknowledge the travelling Blades who are sticking with them through thick and thin.

UTB
That's why I clapped - only half heartedly though

If you booed Sander. Just grow up. Pathetic the lot of you.
What makes you the Judge of Moral turpitude?. Maybe the people who booed were acting on emotion spontaneously in a frustrating situation?. Maybe some who booed travelled miles at great expense and planned to boo him in advance?. Or maybe it was a combination of both. In short, seriously who gives a fuck.

Ah no, my bad. Apologies. Obviously I should just randomly judge thousands of individual fans motives, and call them pathetic too 👍🏻

You mean, he has a second gear?

Are you being serious?

How many goals / assists did he get for us last season? He was miles above our midfield yesterday, comfortable on the ball, moving it forward, through balls etc, just as he did for us last year.

To look at him and think he wouldn’t walk into our team is beyond delusional.

Are you being serious?

How many goals / assists did he get for us last season? He was miles above our midfield yesterday, comfortable on the ball, moving it forward, through balls etc, just as he did for us last year.

To look at him and think he wouldn’t walk into our team is beyond delusional.
Where did I state he wouldnt walk into our team? Go on, show me, I'm waiting 🤣🤣. Also I'm pretty sure the frustration many blades had with him is that he seemed to saunter through games when all we wanted was for him to show us he had more gears to his game, take the game by the scruff of the neck. As for yesterday, our midfield are so poor they'd make Monty look like Juan Veron.

Looks like the Boo boys have come down off a day on the ale and are clutching at straws 😉.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom