Incoming? Sam Morsy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The only reason I like love actually is Bill Nighty's character and that of Rab C Nesbit too! The "festering turd" remark is quality from Bill Nighty! Ok I admit I! I really like that film! My misses bought it though and I watched it with her!
Its not cool and manly ,but I think its a great film too.

Its not cool and manly ,but I think its a great film too.

Bollocks to 'cool' or 'manly', if you get a buzz from the film that's the only thing that matters. It's never concerned me whether I'm considered 'cool' or 'manly', they're stupid designation anyway, best to be considered likeable, that way you'll find those worth knowing tend to gravitate towards you.

It really is an unusual one that Morsy is being touted for a possible departure. He hasn't been there a full season yet and was a big part in them going up. He's 24, athletic, consistent, gets stuck in. He could command a big fee. If he is moving, it puzzles me but we are based nearby to where he used to live (Chesterfield) so could be in with a shout.

It really is an unusual one that Morsy is being touted for a possible departure. He hasn't been there a full season yet and was a big part in them going up. He's 24, athletic, consistent, gets stuck in. He could command a big fee. If he is moving, it puzzles me but we are based nearby to where he used to live (Chesterfield) so could be in with a shout.
He wants to play for a real football club

Alan Nixon seems absolutely adamant that we're in for him, and says he has a choice of us and MK Dons. Clayxblade on Bladesmad, who has links around the Chesterfield end, suggests Morsy's already rejected MK.

If Morsy chose them ahead of us I'd livid, and very surprised. There's no way he should, we're a better option for him in every way. The only possible reason would be financial but I doubt MK can blow us out of the water when it comes to wages.

Bollocks to 'cool' or 'manly', if you get a buzz from the film that's the only thing that matters. It's never concerned me whether I'm considered 'cool' or 'manly', they're stupid designation anyway, best to be considered likeable, that way you'll find those worth knowing tend to gravitate towards you.

Aye, you're a likeable old chuff, Alf! :D

Alan Nixon seems absolutely adamant that we're in for him, and says he has a choice of us and MK Dons. Clayxblade on Bladesmad, who has links around the Chesterfield end, suggests Morsy's already rejected MK.

If Morsy chose them ahead of us I'd livid, and very surprised. There's no way he should, we're a better option for him in every way. The only possible reason would be financial but I doubt MK can blow us out of the water when it comes to wages.

Wigan have signed Alex Gilbey, defensive midfielder from Colchester...I guess Morsy has been told/sussed out, he's behind him in the pecking order....

He wants to play for a real football club

They've signed two new CMs. He was drifting out of the side at end of last season (either sub or subbed) and hasn't been first choice in pre-season.

Gerrimin. Gerriminnow!

Wigan have signed Alex Gilbey, defensive midfielder from Colchester...I guess Morsy has been told/sussed out, he's behind him in the pecking order....
Thats a weird one,Gilbey was in a relegated Lge 1 team last season and Morsy was in a promoted Lge 1 team last season.

...and Nick Powell.

Thats a weird one,Gilbey was in a relegated Lge 1 team last season and Morsy was in a promoted Lge 1 team last season.

Think Powell is more an attacking midfielder, Gilbey is a direct replacement/competition...but yep, they're not short in midfield.

Yeah, it's weird, but Gilbey was 'player of the year' and is/was highly rated, bit younger, ..and well they've brought him after Morsy so you'd think he's going to be first choice in the Champ!?!?

All about opinions in't it...let's hope it works out in our favour :)

UTB!

Think Powell is more an attacking midfielder, Gilbey is a direct replacement/competition...but yep, they're not short in midfield.

Yeah, it's weird, but Gilbey was 'player of the year' and is/was highly rated, bit younger, ..and well they've brought him after Morsy so you'd think he's going to be first choice in the Champ!?!?

All about opinions in't it...let's hope it works out in our favour :)

UTB!

Hope so mate. Two proper midfielders in midfield would confirm again my belief that Tufty ain't gonna hoof it. Bit worried about the height thing though, but would live with it...

I see our Chinese friend Sun says it's happening and he's even more reliable than the great Magic Mike and his hack reporter sources.

Fingers crossed. We could have a better team next season than even the wildest optimists hoped.

Still need that Kingpin Centre-Back.

Hope so mate. Two proper midfielders in midfield would confirm again my belief that Tufty ain't gonna hoof it. Bit worried about the height thing though, but would live with it...

I see our Chinese friend Sun says it's happening and he's even more reliable than the great Magic Mike and his hack reporter sources.

Fingers crossed. We could have a better team next season than even the wildest optimists hoped.

Still need that Kingpin Centre-Back.

Yep, the CB position is still a worry after we lost out on McFadz..interesting how Wilson get's on tonight against good players...

Yep, the CB position is still a worry after we lost out on McFadz..interesting how Wilson get's on tonight against good players...

Yeah, hope he does well but McF was the main man. O'C was to be his sidekick and the other two back up and competition. I'm sure Tufty still wants his 'main man' and has identified his target. I've no idea who of course, being OTFK....

Just hope they don't get bullied off the park by big nasty fuckers.

The type of player I was hoping we'd sign to partner Fleck.

Would have been a great, balanced partnership. Not to worry.

Just hope they don't get bullied off the park by big nasty fuckers.

The type of player I was hoping we'd sign to partner Fleck.

Would have been a great, balanced partnership. Not to worry.

Have you seen Morsy play?

Have you seen Morsy play?
Yes, he's a good, nifty player. He's also 5ft 8. Not saying he won't be a very good player for us, but two small players in the middle of midfield in a division as physical as this is a worry. And just to add, he's a very good age.

Back
Top Bottom