Incoming? Sam Morsy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What the bloody pissing hell are you doing here?!

I've just spent the last year convincing this lot that blades madders aren't all argumentative raging lunatics and then you rock up!

You'd better not have brought Geetarman with you.

:eek:

Mr Panache himself has arrived.

I think I could be to thank/blame for enticing him over here...

My mistake, then. Welcome!

Hope you're well. Had the pleasure of visiting a pub you ran many moons ago with a couple of well-known BM'ers.

Very well thanks. Think I recall the occaision.

Apparently McNulty and Banno are looking forward to joining in with some constructive analysis.

He does take time to coax out of his shell, but he'll grow in confidence! :)

All we need now is Rodders and Knowsnowt for a full compliment.

Let's not forget Block D and his fantastic player recommendations (McGinniesta etc.).

Shame Len's banned from here.

.....actually..... nah.... it's not.

Eyup beany(or is it beeny)?
How's my old mate rodders doin?
Welcome aboard

Thanks mate. Rod is a bit of an enigma. Major stalker on the message boards but a nicer person you couldn`t meet. Always enjoy his company at Shirecliffe or the Lane for U18/21 games.
Think he and Trevor are a bit besotted with each other at the mo. Mutual love of Neg Nige to blame I feel.

As the teams lined up before kick off last night it was noticeable how much taller and bigger physically Derby looked in comparison ,but to be fair I didn't feel we got bullied at all. A strong small un is as good as a strong big un sometimes.

Problem is you get bullied more with League 1 sides than you do championship sides . If we had been in the championship instead of league 1 with the Clough / Adkins sides we may well have survived IMO .

You just cannot get out if league 1 with a boat load of small uns and some big uns who wouldn't say boo to a goose .
We beat ourselves on numerous occasions , previous 2 seasons .

UTB

Very well thanks. Think I recall the occaision.

Apparently McNulty and Banno are looking forward to joining in with some constructive analysis.

Macnulty has been already been lying on here a few times now.

Of course - how could I forget them, absolutely agree. Sure there's others I've missed too.

Not sure whether this will be the 2nd or 3rd wave of BMmigrants? There were certainly a couple of familiar faces on here when I came over.

More the merrier, anyway. The functionality alone was enough to keep me here. BM became unusable on a phone. Seen the new layout but dunno if it's improved?

300k fee agreed according to twitter. Can't figure out how to post the link?

Wish theyd fuck off back , they make the place look untidy and unuseable at times
S2 is not Germany FFS who just let any refugees in
We should set up a vetting system and either grant them asylum of fuck em off

You're talking to one, mate.
(The Daily Mail says) I'm coming for your avatar, your signature, your likes, even your fucking username.

Be very afraid. Forums MUST exit this free-flow of users and take their sites BACK.

Vote #Forexit

Back
Top Bottom