Predicted finish this season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First or second got to be our target. can see wigan being a big disappointment. one of the 4 teams coming up from league 2 going to be a surprise package if our attitude is going out to win games instead of not going out to lose then we have got a great chance couple of signings in defence and one good goal scorer plus the hopefully newly found confidence given by new nigel towards our current squad and a few tweaks with some good loan signings inbetween cant see us failing

why are people backing a club , Wigan that now have no driving chairman behind them . have a fan base that prefers an oval ball and have fallen rapidly since losing their decent manager to Everton which was the death knell for them .

I think Wigan will have a fight on again to stay up , no history no class , no fans

theyve had their five minutes of fame
like oxford united did

buy well loan well and we have all the tools to complete the job now

I'll wait until I see the starting line up on the first game, hopefully some good additions before then

Defiantly top six as it stands, but it could be a totaly different first 11 by Christmas so who can say......

Not sure. Many people predict us to finish 1st every season just because we're a big club, and we haven't exactly lived up to that for the last 4 years. Difference it seems, with other clubs, is that they can live up to it when given a fair shot and I don't really think last year was a fair shot for Coventry. I do understand what your saying though.

Its down to expectations , which ours are high every season , both by club and supporters.

UTB

1st. ......please.....no play offs...been to too many and the despair of losing 2 finals ( Burnley and Hudds)....and semi finals at Bloody Yeovil and Swindon......GOT to go up automatically.
UTB

Without the extra cup pressure (hopefully) a more consistent team selection and a tactically more advanced coach I think we'll finish higher than last season but as above we're leaving it late in the transfer market. Also not being convinced by our pursuit of Sharp and the links to some of Nigels old players.

However I think we'll do it this year and finish 1-2nd, the squad we've got isn't bad and I think we're going to see how average Clough was.

Back
Top Bottom