Worst 5 players this season (not including loans)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

loyalblade95

were all blades here pigs not welcome
Reaction score
The five players (who have played a few games at least) that I feel either haven't played well or have underperformed this season.

1. Lowe. When fit and playing he's probably been our worst LWB, even worse than Thomas I would say.
2. Norwood. Isn't up to PL level and it shows.
3. Slimane. Not sure what's happened with him of late but I thought he had a good performance against Brentford yet he hasn't kicked on from that.
4. Anel. Underperformed this season when I expected more from him after last season.
5. Hamer. Tough one this as I think he has had some good moments this season but I think we all expected more from him after seeing him at Coventry.

Thomas, Thomas, Thomas......oh and Larouci and Anel

Edit - And I've not even read the title properly but fuck it, I'm sticking by it ;)

Slimane
Traore
Fleck
Lowe
5th could be any of Robinson/Anel/Trusty/Bogle/Wes

1. Ahmedhodzic hasn't had a good game yet and he couldn't care less
2. Trusty hasn't been great at CB, absolutely abysmal LB
3. Norwood just isn't up to it any more
4. Davies. In the 8 games he's been involved in we've scored 4 and conceded 30
5. Luke Thomas. 3rd choice LWB for a championship team yet we thought he'd be fine against the world's best?!

The five players (who have played a few games at least) that I feel either haven't played well or have underperformed this season.

1. Lowe. When fit and playing he's probably been our worst LWB, even worse than Thomas I would say.
3. Slimane. Not sure what's happened with him of late but I thought he had a good performance against Brentford yet he hasn't kicked on from that.
4. Anel. Underperformed this season when I expected more from him after last season.
5. Hamer. Tough one this as I think he has had some good moments this season but I think we all expected more from him after seeing him at Coventry.
Lowe’s performance at Luton is our best LWB performance of the whole season 😂

Traore
Slimane
Thomas
RND (just never played)
Hamer (too much money for nothing)

The Norwood thing totally baffles me, 2 teams didn't think he was good enough in his prime to play in the prem but now he's past it we start him
Go figure! 😂

I'm not going to disagree with that Norwood has been done at this level for some time, but you can't really argue that first point, could easily have been situations where they simply had/were recruiting better players and he then became surplus to requirements.

The majority of them ought to be ashamed to call themselves football players.

Except for Brewster who has looked like the second coming of Pele at Wolves he's oreyt.

I'll only select players who've been involved enough to qualify:

1. Ahmedhodzic
2. Trusty
3. Foderingham
4. Norwood
5. Hamer

I feel like extending it to a top 15

Congratulations to Anel though, I hope his 40m move to Chelsea works out well

1. He’s bad but Thomas was worse. It was like he’d won a raffle to play with the pros

2. He was half decent, but he’s past it

3. Agreed

4. Was great last year but has been found out big time

5. Something in there but nowhere near enough

The Norwood thing totally baffles me, 2 teams didn't think he was good enough in his prime to play in the prem but now he's past it we start him
Go figure! 😂
Throw in his legs going halfway through a Championship season last year, yet fast forward 12 months and we're asking him to go head to head with Declan Rice and Odegard...

1. He’s bad but Thomas was worse. It was like he’d won a raffle to play with the pros

2. He was half decent, but he’s past it

3. Agreed

4. Was great last year but has been found out big time

5. Something in there but nowhere near enough
6. All of your 5 points above describe pretty much every player in the squad!!!

For some reason he’s a popular scapegoat and was last season too even after some decent performances.
Thats because on a normal side, in a normal season, he is by far the worst LB in whatever division his side are in.

However, in the current side, he's by some distance not the worst player...

I've looked at this as worst players who have had enough game time to really deserve such an acolade. Thus I'd leave out the likes of Lowe, Slimane, Traore or Davies because even if you think they haven't been that good they haven't really been that detrimental to how badly the team have been as a whole. I would say
1. Trusty - more out of his depth than possibly anyone I have seen play for any team. Ever.
2. Thomas - should never be allowed to watch a premier league game let alone play in one.
3. Larouci - better than Thomas because he's shown a bit of spark going forward but can't defend for toffee
4. Anel - has anyone ever been less bothered about playing for us before? Which begs the question, how good is a manger who decides to make him captain...
5. Hamer - I'm sure he disappears down the tunnel for a quick fag and to watch an episode of Coronation St. every 20 minutes because he certainly isn't in the position on the pitch that he's meant to be.

Souza. Trusty & Foderingham.

Can’t include Larouci & Thomas as both on loan.

Someone put down Hamer, he’s been disappointing but he’s got the most goal contributions so I can’t accept that.

Back
Top Bottom