New players or new owners,......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The scary bit for me is that we start the next season with the same owners and pretty much the same squad. The supporters know which players should be binned - I am not sure that Adkins does.

For some reason I'm convinced that we will have a clear out and this is all part of the master plan as is not going up [this season].

Last edited:

People used to say that about McCabe though.

How much more fucked could we be??
My point is, Pete, that McCabe hasn't put a single penny in since the Prince come on board and was never going to put anymore in, so to me that means we could ultimately be a lot more fucked than we are now if you get my drift, mate?

And I personally have never once said that about McCabe, I have never liked him and have seen straight through him on many occasions.

He's good at pulling wool over some of our fans eyes though, some of those same people haven't got an ounce of fight left in them, all down to McCabe but they don't realize it. He's a very clever and cunning businessman but fucking useless when it comes to footballing knowledge and that is why we'll get nowhere while ever he's at the helm, this has to be pretty obvious now, surely!

My point is, Pete, that McCabe hasn't put a single penny in since the Prince come on board and was never going to put anymore in, so to me that means we could ultimately be a lot more fucked than we are now if you get my drift, mate?

And I personally have never once said that about McCabe, I have never liked him and have seen straight through him on many occasions.

He's good at pulling wool over some of our fans eyes though, some of those same people haven't got an ounce of fight left in them, all down to McCabe but they don't realize it. He's a very clever and cunning businessman but fucking useless when it comes to footballing knowledge and that is why we'll get nowhere while ever he's at the helm, this has to be pretty obvious now, surely!

I'd like shut of the lot of them if we could!

Replace with people who actually mean business, not pretend to.

I'd like shut of the lot of them if we could!

Replace with people who actually mean business, not pretend to.
I agree but we don't know if the Prince means business or not. He could've put is total agreed in already and why should he carry on putting money in after this if McCabe isn't willing to either? This is all guesswork to a degree but it's pretty clear something's up somewhere along the line.

New owners for a 10-15 year tennure and vision and finance and leadership - players then can be sorted in months May to September
Everton are being bought out for £200 million by USA investors looks like ex-Corrie Ken will be smiling and paid off
New stadium will go ahead. I am jealous

Everton’s protest group have made a big,big mistake

With Everton being taken over by another American consortium, two thirds of PL clubs are now owned or part-owned by foreign interests. That means they have potentially the voting strength to vote to abolish promotion and relegation from the Premier League in order to protect their investment.

If this happens, at a stroke the vast majority of PL matches would suddenly become meaningless, and I very much doubt Sky and BT would be prepared to spend billions on such a product. The only way it would work would be by splitting the PL into two divisions of ten.

This goes totally against what football is about, and I would not want Sheffield United to have anything to do with it. I can only take so much greed and self interest from football and this would be a step too far.

Also, the Yanks are used to “closed leagues” and franchises but that is not the culture in this country, or indeed Europe.

Everton’s protest group have made a big,big mistake

With Everton being taken over by another American consortium, two thirds of PL clubs are now owned or part-owned by foreign interests. That means they have potentially the voting strength to vote to abolish promotion and relegation from the Premier League in order to protect their investment.

If this happens, at a stroke the vast majority of PL matches would suddenly become meaningless, and I very much doubt Sky and BT would be prepared to spend billions on such a product. The only way it would work would be by splitting the PL into two divisions of ten.

This goes totally against what football is about, and I would not want Sheffield United to have anything to do with it. I can only take so much greed and self interest from football and this would be a step too far.

Also, the Yanks are used to “closed leagues” and franchises but that is not the culture in this country, or indeed Europe.
I think they'll be a lot of legal challenges if they tried that.

Back
Top Bottom