Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No protest today but hopefully the large number of empty seats speaks volumes.

The bloke has turned a massive positive from last season into a toxic situation by making a series of bad decisions.

We all know he’s trying to sell, fair cop for that, however he needs to have some kind of plan for if no one buys us because it’s not looking like he’s fighting off potential suitors.

No protest today but hopefully the large number of empty seats speaks volumes.

The bloke has turned a massive positive from last season into a toxic situation by making a series of bad decisions.

We all know he’s trying to sell, fair cop for that, however he needs to have some kind of plan for if no one buys us because it’s not looking like he’s fighting off potential suitors.
He hasn’t got much cash so, absent borrowing, his plan is going to have to involve cutting costs or liquidating what assets he can.

As Keith Edward’s once said about McCabe a few years ago “if you’re a football club chairman and you don’t want to spend any money, then get another hobby!”

He hasn’t got much cash so, absent borrowing, his plan is going to have to involve cutting costs or liquidating what assets he can.
Apparently he should sell the club for tuppence ha’penny to any chancer who coughs up the dough, though.

Personally I think that if the £100m+ asking price is accurate, it at least deters someone just as skint (relatively speaking, obvs) as he is from buying the club for shits and giggles.

Apparently he should sell the club for tuppence ha’penny to any chancer who coughs up the dough, though.

Personally I think that if the £100m+ asking price is accurate, it at least deters someone just as skint (relatively speaking, obvs) as he is from buying the club for shits and giggles.
I don’t hate the guy, he just doesn’t have the cash to finance a club at our level. And you’re right, as bad as he is the recent suitors seem like they’d have been worse.

Back
Top Bottom