MOTD titles

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Son recons after hearing f’in and jeff’in it’s because we’re not on program.

I’m getting a tad over sensitive me thinks
That’s what they do, only who they will be showing that episode.

linekar dublin and wright going mad about wolves dissallowed goal which o neil was upset about but no different to mcburnies goal against fulham when souza was stood in front of keeper cant remember anybody saying that shouldnt have been ruled out

We haven’t been cut, just watching it now.

Imo to the law I thought it was offside, he’s stood about 2ft in front of keeper bang in line with the ball

Wrights defence was ‘the keeper could move if he’s in his way’!

So McB, chin Palmer 1st minute today, then when ref shows a red explain ‘he could have moved his head’

Play on😂

Imo to the law I thought it was offside, he’s stood about 2ft in front of keeper bang in line with the ball

Wrights defence was ‘the keeper could move if he’s in his way’!

So McB, chin Palmer 1st minute today, then when ref shows a red explain ‘he could have moved his head’

Play on😂
Offside right decision
Pen - poor decision
No pen given for Everton - poor decision
Burnley sending off - poor decision
Disallowed Newcastle goal - poor decision

Wright - go and feel gutted somewhere else

Imo

Arsenal score last night and a caption appears on the MOTD screen that it was 1,000 goal scored in the Premier league this season.

I'm surprised that the caption wasn't followed with a further ...

'Sheffield United have conceded 8% of those goals HA HA!'

I would have thought the MOTD sycophants would love the fact that we roll over and get reamed almost every game, so their favourite teams get an easy 3 points and they can dream about being Pep’s anal bung or Klopp’s dental floss.

Back
Top Bottom