MOTD-2 !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JOE SHAW 1956

Reaction score
Just watched MOTD -2 , commentator says ....Sheffield United have NO selection problems !! well probably because we've only got about 11 to pick from ?. Brighton were wonderful and unlucky not to get a penalty.... Christ... I know we're not the best but there are reasons that could just get a mention... jeez.

the sky sports coverage is much better, just without any analysis. At least you get extended highlights for every game

Just watched MOTD -2 , commentator says ....Sheffield United have NO selection problems !! well probably because we've only got about 11 to pick from ?. Brighton were wonderful and unlucky not to get a penalty.... Christ... I know we're not the best but there are reasons that could just get a mention... jeez.
Didn't he say "no selection headaches?". In the sense that Brighton have to make a tough decision and drop someone that's quality...whereas we have no such issue in that sense.

I hate the program. I know we are shite but we get absolutely no credit for anything we do.

Ian Wright, southern patronising twat who can barely bring himself to mention us. Shearer even mentioning his beloved Newcastle when reviewing Blades v Brighton, says it all.
Tbf Wrighty was all over us in the first Wilder PL season.

Always backing us and even said, 'I love Sheff United'

I think it was more, "we got shit vey quickly and don't have much to really talk positively about".
Agreed, but thier views change depending on the team e.g. penalty decisions and my point was we are shit but we get no credit for anything and are not even an afterthought. Simply the team making up the numbers this season. It's a shit program.

Can we be surprised such unscrupulous parasites as MoTD state the obvious fukwits, cannot string a few words together that offer anything interesting about any match, let alone united. They are not journalists, just football hasbeens who can't do a real job.

First season back in the Prem under Wilder we were getting praised left right and centre.
If we play attractive football and getting points on the board, i'm sure we would get praised. Reality is, we have no real identity, first half we were boring with very few points on the board.
Agreed , but could they not just mention that it's Sheffield United reserves they are playing ?.☺️

all they were interested in were brightons problems with injuries and having to play twice every week and this has been a common theme on tv just hope it riles our players up to want to shove it down their throats

We have so many threads on MOTD all saying how crap it is. Why in this day and age is anyone still watching it. Youtube is free just Google the highlights of the game you want to see.

Only got about 10 players out injured.
Of which Egan, Anel, McBurnie, RND, Davies and Lowe could well be contesting for first team places.

I think Ian Wright is one of the best pundits going, and a very decent person. I just think they can’t be bothered with us this season. Hardly surprising, not many highlights to actually show.

I hate the program. I know we are shite but we get absolutely no credit for anything we do.

Ian Wright, southern patronising twat who can barely bring himself to mention us. Shearer even mentioning his beloved Newcastle when reviewing Blades v Brighton, says it all.
disagree, Ian Wright is one of the few to ever say anything about us.
The one I can't stand is mark chapman. He is offensively bland like a cheap aldi cheese and ham quiche. I remember watching him on a show and he told the cameraman to not film his house so hes not swamped by fans, like anyone gives a fuck lol

Anyone talking about my club on national tv makes me cringe.

Back
Top Bottom