MOTD-2 !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In defence of the referee I thought he had a good game and got the major decisions spot on. Not sure why our penalty was awarded was it the push on McBurnie from the defender or the keeper wiping him out? Still the same result whichever neither of the went for or got near the ball they were more concerned with stopping McBurnie getting his head on it, result Penalty kick.
On the shout for the West Ham penalty MOD2 showed the incident from the John st corner view which shows Bowen clearly with his hands on Anel's shoulders pulling him on to him as he cleverly falls to claim a penalty another correct decision from the ref to wave it away.
On the red cards again spot on although VAR did help him get it right with Brewster's stupid tackle. The West Ham player only has himself to blame gets a yellow for mouthing off then a few minutes later turns his back on McAtee and stamps on his foot a tackle worth the 2nd yellow all day long. I really don't see what Moyes and the biased West Ham pundits have to moan about.
Said the same about Bowen, they call it a flop in Basketball I believe.

Clever but he's still a ****

Didn’t watch it last time we were in Prem, haven’t watched it this season. It would only boil my piss - they don’t give a flying fuck about us and the feeling is mutual.

Back
Top Bottom