Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You’d have been greatly embarrassed by quite a few of our players in the Bassett days then.
Players dont smoke in the changing rooms anymore either. Times change, it's a much more professional set up now.

I don't mind Oli having a giggle with his mates. The only problem is, in these situations he's in a lose/lose position. Dress like a soldier, but don't go into battle, then you're a wanker. Dress like a soldier and go into battle (as a professional and instantly recognisable footballer), then you're a fool!

It's a bit like all the wankers dressing up to the nines for Millwall away. You know, polished dockers, stoney tops etc, giving it the big I am at London Bridge for the tourists, with of course an army of coppers to watch over them. Then we get off the train at South Bermondsey and they all sneak down Cowards Alley with me!

Footballer enjoys football shock! He's behaving like most of us on a Saturday....as long as he not snorking lines off the cistern lid at half time. I think it great to see a player embracing this side of the game instead of sitting in a box looking bored.

Agreed , it’s great when walker maguire come to the lane tho for some but not when mcburnie goes out with his mates.

The lads 23

I don't mind Oli having a giggle with his mates. The only problem is, in these situations he's in a lose/lose position. Dress like a soldier, but don't go into battle, then you're a wanker. Dress like a soldier and go into battle (as a professional and instantly recognisable footballer), then you're a fool!

It's a bit like all the wankers dressing up to the nines for Millwall away. You know, polished dockers, stoney tops etc, giving it the big I am at London Bridge for the tourists, with of course an army of coppers to watch over them. Then we get off the train at South Bermondsey and they all sneak down Cowards Alley with me!

Just cause he’s wearing a stone island jacket doesn’t mean he’s going for a scrap.

Footballer enjoys football shock! He's behaving like most of us on a Saturday....as long as he not snorking lines off the cistern lid at half time. I think it great to see a player embracing this side of the game instead of sitting in a box looking bored.

No, he snorked lines off his girlfriend's tits instead.

The coat, the bucket hat, the antics he gets himself involved in and the attitude - I think its hilarious. If everyone in the team was like him it'd be a too much - he's definitely a live wire - he's not doing anything wrong in my opinion though.

Not bothered what he does in his own time. As long as he performs on the pitch.

The coat, the bucket hat, the antics he gets himself involved in and the attitude - I think its hilarious. If everyone in the team was like him it'd be a too much - he's definitely a live wire - he's not doing anything wrong in my opinion though.

Got to agree with this. If he'd scored three or four more than he has, a lot of the peeps currently on his back would be pissing themselves silly over a photo like that. Hendo levels of shit-housing.

1578843328935.png

Got to agree with this. If he'd scored three or four more than he has, a lot of the peeps currently on his back would be pissing themselves silly over a photo like that. Hendo levels of shit-housing.

View attachment 68449

What the fuck is up with him? If his goading of the opposition fans goes wrong and he ends up scrapping, then what? Is he banned from footy grounds? Can he have his contract terminated?

I know it's in his own time but I don't see what he's got to gain by acting like that.

I'm a fan when he's playing for us but this is embarrassing for the lad and I disapprove.

I thought he started poorly, trying to deal with crap balls from our panicky midfield who don’t seem to be able to beat the press. He didn’t even seem to press their players at first. Then he grew into it and we managed to string a few passes together and show a bit of quality in the final third.
But, first half, I could criticise all of them, none of them looked like us at our best.
Second half was a different ball game and he looked a threat, started bothering their defence. Then when Moose came on they looked like a proper partnership. Right from the start. Just as I was wondering in my mind if it was the right substitution he immediately linked up with Moose.

Good second half for most of the team but we really need to learn to kill games off.
This. IMHO the issue is that teams have started targeting Norwood in particular. As a result he is resorting to pinging 30 yard hopeful passes where he was previously running the midfield. The passes look great if they are to players in space but it must be bloody tiring having to try and make something of them if your being marked.Big test now to see if Norwood can cope with the close attention.

Always felt they were a personality match.
Hopefully he will knock a few goals in and adopt the confidence and swagger of Vardy.
Errr, not unless he’s magically able to run twice as fast as he can now.........

He’s our striker, he’s our number 9
Watching the Swansea all of the time.
Later on, Elle gives him a blowie
And he goes by the name of McBurnie.

I've been telling everyone that Mcburnie's not a traditional English number nine since we were first linked with him, so it's nice to see people singing from the same hymn sheet. The game yesterday was a midfield ruck until Moose came on because our two strikers dropped deep. As a result of this the Hammers back line pressed increasingly high resulting in a congested middle of the park, and a high pressing West Ham forcing us to go back to front.
Moose opened up the pitch; they dropped deep; Mcburnie got space to link and the midfield had more time on the ball. For 20 minutes Norwood was like prime Xavi. Our strike force should be one of Mcburnie and Mcgoldrick with Moose and another pacy striker not at the club (unless Robinson improves drastically). Sharp can play with different types of strikers and can make a workable partnership with any of them.
Well done

I actually thought the keeper did quite well to get back across, if he had put that to the near post then the keeper would probably have saved it

This kid is getting better and better, Wilder is doing a job on him and he's finally growing up and realising what an opportunity he's got. He's going to be a big player for us going forward.

Spoke too soon on the growing up bit. Wilder must be cringing by those pics today.

Back
Top Bottom