Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

yea , i have calmed down now, i will rewatch it later! Wilder and others seem happy with the performance , so maybe i have got it wrong. Me coming out of the game, thought we were pretty rubbish.

yea , i have calmed down now, i will rewatch it later! Wilder and others seem happy with the performance , so maybe i have got it wrong. Me coming out of the game, thought we were pretty rubbish.

It you were talking about the first half an hour I’d agree—we were very poor by our standards and went long far too often. After that we grew into it and played some pretty nice football at times. The stats show us deserving the win.

Nothing wrong with high standards but we were much better today than against Palace and the lads deserve some credit.

He is 'shit'.. along with Mousset.. according to the fat southern suited bloke sat next to me in the directors box who cheered both times when we scored. No idea who he was, he was also berating fleck for being one footed and berated Wilder for bringing Sharp off. Who knows why he wasnt in the dug out?!

Top top player, I think he’s starting to fall for the club a little bit. Put’s 110% every game now. Been solid last 8-10 games but last 4 he’s stepped it up again.

Such a wholehearted performance by McB yesterday. It's McB +1 for the foreseeable to my mind.
Billy has rightly received praise for his performances lately but I think that first 20 mins where they pressed up on our midfield did show we missed Didsy's ability to provide another passing option out from the back 3.
Different options / styles for CW to choose from on his bench. What a time to be a Blade! Fantastic.

When’s his court case? Be about right for him to hit a rich vein of form and then end up going down.
(If he’s found guilty, I’ll have no sympathy for him by the way)

When’s his court case? Be about right for him to hit a rich vein of form and then end up going down.
(If he’s found guilty, I’ll have no sympathy for him by the way)

He won't get sent down for drink driving. It'll be a slap on the wrist, fine & maybe a driving ban (although there are ways to get out of the driving ban i've heard, depends on the mood of the judge)

He won't get sent down for drink driving. It'll be a slap on the wrist, fine & maybe a driving ban (although there are ways to get out of the driving ban i've heard, depends on the mood of the judge)
Depends on whether they want to make an example of him for contesting it

Well done to McBurnie.

He's upped his game and has clearly got to grips with the PL in the last couple of months.

The position as first choice striker is now his to lose.

I'd like to see him and Mousset paired together often for the rest of the season because they've both got a lot of development in them and it would be good preparation for next season.
Who knows, one of them might even score? ;)

The only thing with McBurnie and it's a picky one, an aesthetics, stylistic one...

He's not as fluid, nippy and as slick as I'd have liked for our centre forward. Don't get me wrong, I really like the lad and he's really improving and growing into the side, he just huffs and puffs a little more, and is a bit more limbs everywhere than I'd hoped.

This has stopped making sense. I'm gonna stop. Bye.

The only thing with McBurnie and it's a picky one, an aesthetics, stylistic one...

He's not as fluid, nippy and as slick as I'd have liked for our centre forward. Don't get me wrong, I really like the lad and he's really improving and growing into the side, he just huffs and puffs a little more, and is a bit more limbs everywhere than I'd hoped.

People think hes lazy/slow not skillful because of the way he runs hes just a gangley type of player when hes the opposite

Watch the goal he scored against the pigs for the dingles

People think hes lazy/slow not skillful because of the way he runs hes just a gangley type of player when hes the opposite

Watch the goal he scored against the pigs for the dingles

I knew there was one, I couldn't find it - I think it's that one that's set my expectations! 😂

He's class and he's growing to this level, don't get me wrong.

What does that even mean?

Seems McBurnie has been lending his clothes to Moose.

Do you have a Reum ?

[/Q
See the source image
UOTE]
Re enactment gone bad.

I don't think him and Rhys Ifans have ever been seen in the same place.
IMG_20200214_133402.jpg
Just saying like...

What I like about him is his down-to-earth relatability.

“This is one of my prized possessions. I spent too much money on Gucci stuff so they sent me a Gucci diary.”

He keeps that next to his Scotland caps. To be fair the Gucci stuff is probably more valuable. 🤣

No wonder the lads take the piss out of his dress sense when he rocks up in a yellow Stone Island top and shorts in the middle of winter.

Back
Top Bottom