McAtee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think mcatee is now on 7 goals and 3 assists in just 17 championship starts for us this season. Including 4 of these goals being vital ones in one score games.

He’s Certainly come into goal scoring form at the right time. And I think the adversity and battling through the start of his loan spell will do him the world of good for his career. One you could see going all the way to the top of the PL.
Make that 8 goals and 3 assists in 17 starts.

5 of them in 1 score games.

Proving to be as vital to our championship campaign as we’d clearly hoped for when bringing him in. Shaping up to be as key as MGW was last season

Not throwing shade at McAtee tonight. I thought Hecky got his subs all wrong.

If McAtee isn't fully fit and Reda is why you are bringing him on?
Because he's better than Reda?...
Of course I write that now, I didn't when you wrote it.
We now desperately, all, wanna keep Jimmy McAtee... ❤️👀

Because he's better than Reda?...
Of course I write that now, I didn't when you wrote it.
We now desperately, all, wanna keep Jimmy McAtee... ❤️👀

Yeah at the time we needed players that were fully fit back in November.

Clearly not ready for men’s football. No presence, cannot read the game, it bypasses him.

All the potential in the world but not at it at all. Would be much better playing Arblaster if needed, he’s At exactly the same stage and not ready either, but at least he’s ours and we’ll see the benefits of chucking him in.

Fingers crossed Doyle is fit for the weekend or it’ll be another long 90 minutes
Hate to be that guy, but I'm being that guy. City must be so happy with what we've done with him this season, as you eluded to he arrived as a boy & will leave back to City as a man ready to take more parts in their games. If Pep develops him even further I'm sure it won't be long until we see him playing the odd game for City & eventually week in and week out for them. He's 20 years old think of what this lad will be like in 5 years' time.

Seems McAtee did get injured day before in training and went home with a boot on his foot. Hecky got a call next day saying he felt better so came in for a fitness test, hence only on the bench

In that case I still think it would have been much better to start Jebbison and drop Ndiaye a bit deeper. Would be good to see that. Should try it out in the last games

Hate to be that guy, but I'm being that guy. City must be so happy with what we've done with him this season, as you eluded to he arrived as a boy & will leave back to City as a man ready to take more parts in their games. If Pep develops him even further I'm sure it won't be long until we see him playing the odd game for City & eventually week in and week out for them. He's 20 years old think of what this lad will be like in 5 years' time.
Even if we can't have Mcatee next season we must be in Pep's good books now for clubs to loan their best players out to in future.

Clearly not ready for men’s football. No presence, cannot read the game, it bypasses him.

All the potential in the world but not at it at all. Would be much better playing Arblaster if needed, he’s At exactly the same stage and not ready either, but at least he’s ours and we’ll see the benefits of chucking him in.

Fingers crossed Doyle is fit for the weekend or it’ll be another long 90 minutes
Aged well

Was always going to happen as soon as Wolves expressed an interest in both Doyle and McAtee. They're trying to drive the
Nunes asking price of £60 million down.

Time to move on to other targets. We can't be hanging around with a begging bowl waiting for scraps from City at the last minute. We have our most important game of the season on Saturday. Imperative we get signings through the door by mid day Friday.

Was always going to happen as soon as Wolves expressed an interest in both Doyle and McAtee. They're trying to drive the
Nunes asking price of £60 million down.

Time to move on to other targets. We can't be hanging around with a begging bowl waiting for scraps from City at the last minute. We have our most important game of the season on Saturday. Imperative we get signings through the door by mid day Friday.
Thursday 11pm

I wonder how much of a say the player himself has w.r.t. which club he goes to, assuming there's several clubs wanting him.

If McAtee is off the menu, I'd be going for O'Brien. Not the same player but would bring balance to 3 in midfield that we've been missing the last few games: O'Brien - Souza - Hamer. I'd be like the glory days of Fleck and Lundstram bombing forward from midfield! Also potentially a bit more solid in the middle which we'll need as we can't really play as attacking as we did last season

Thursday 11pm
I thought the same Silent the end of the month on 31 August. For some strange reason this year its extended by one day to 11 p.m Friday 1 September which means we need to get business done by mid day on the last day of the window to ensure they are available for Everton.

I thought the same Silent the end of the month on 31 August. For some strange reason this year its extended by one day to 11 p.m Friday 1 September which means we need to get business done by mid day on the last day of the window to ensure they are available for Everton.
Why do they do this? The football authorities are not help at all.

Why make it on a day where you can sign but then not be eligible for the best fixture?

They could have had it the prior day and made them all be available.

What a nonsense.

I sit on South, like 15 rows up from players warming up and ive never seen an away player get the applause McAtee got Sunday. That's got to feel great for the lad. " nah nah nah nah hes a blade and he's a blade"

Back
Top Bottom