McAtee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McAtee's performances in the last couple of weeks are huge news. Fantastic when he came on last night as well.

Could definitely be a big player for us to push for automatics. Wouldn't even mind seeing him play behind Ndiaye in a "front two".

If he continues to improve and play as he is, he might be worth loaning again IF we got promoted.

When I first saw that collision I feared for his knee so the fact its his ankle could be viewed as a positive! Let's hope it's not bad and the tone of his comment suggests it isn't.

McBurnies follow through also took out their centre back who went off a few minutes later. There can't have been many goals scored that have resulted in 2 players been taken off injured!

When I first saw that collision I feared for his knee so the fact its his ankle could be viewed as a positive! Let's hope it's not bad and the tone of his comment suggests it isn't.

McBurnies follow through also took out their centre back who went off a few minutes later. There can't have been many goals scored that have resulted in 2 players been taken off injured!
...but left the scorer uninjured and still on the pitch !

i think mcatee could be a big player for us in the run in with nidaye their the 2 players along with bogle who can take people on at pace we havent got a lot of that in our squad think him and nidaye behind mcburnie in a 3421 set up would be our best line up for the run in

Be interesting to hear what those Manchester City fans who were slagging us off earlier in the season about our handling of him see his progress now

A good tribute to Mcatee from Mcburnie.
Great line from it here:

“He spoke to me about it after the game and said: ‘That was good for me, that, because I’ve never played in a game like that and I can improve’. And I was sat there thinking: ‘Wow, this kid’s 19 and that’s his mentality?’ I find it incredible.

What a game he had today.
Tyldesley said'he ought to hang his head in shame 'after the first of the two misses. Absolutely disgusting comments from the ITV twat. Well done McAtee. ❤️
Disagree. Did not play well, didn’t quite come off for him today. He got into some great positions today McAtee. We look more likely to score when he’s in the team. Not his game today though.

Should have taken a shot instead of playing Sharp in when incorrectly called offside. Had some neat touches and a great attitude though

Did well other than the misses. He will want to make it up to his teammates and himself and it didn't cost us.

Played well, influenced the game, final ball and finish was lacking.

I think he tends to telegraph what he is going to do when he is clean through on goal. The second chance today, he would have been better sticking it through the keepers legs.

Jimmy Mack Jimmy
Oh, Jimmy Mack when are you comin' back
Jimmy Mack Jimmy,
Oh, Jimmy Mack when are you comin' back ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................Just sorted out my summer holiday ,boozy song .

The Blades are missing you , we hope you feel the same way too . oh Jimmy.Jimmy Mac when are you coming back ...................................................................................

Last edited:
Think mcatee is now on 7 goals and 3 assists in just 17 championship starts for us this season. Including 4 of these goals being vital ones in one score games.

He’s Certainly come into goal scoring form at the right time. And I think the adversity and battling through the start of his loan spell will do him the world of good for his career. One you could see going all the way to the top of the PL.

Think mcatee is now on 7 goals and 3 assists in just 17 championship starts for us this season. Including 4 of these goals being vital ones in one score games.

He’s Certainly come into goal scoring form at the right time. And I think the adversity and battling through the start of his loan spell will do him the world of good for his career. One you could see going all the way to the top of the PL.
It shows how talent and ability can take you only so far. For every McAtee there’s many more dele Ali’s and Ben Woodburn’s who just don’t have the right attitude.

McAtee has clearly got a good head on his shoulders and could be a proper player.

I guess the only issue he has is that he’s quite similar to Foden who frankly is better. Is there room in the Manchester City team for two such similar players? If not will he cope with being a bit part player at best? Only a couple of years difference in age too.

Another game, another crucial goal.
7 goals and 5 assists for the season, most of them coming in the second half as his form has picked up. The kid has huge potential.

Miles off the finished article, still drifts in and out of games - but he's a match winner.
Lovely touch, pace, balance and his decision making gets better every week.

He's huge reason why we're going up.
Shown us what he's all about at the perfect time.

Back
Top Bottom